Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2227979 times)

maybe you've just been drinking the chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay

I dont like like THEM PuTtInG chemicals Ïɳ ǝɥʇ w-a-t-e-r [̲̅T̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] tuɹnthe friggin frogs GAY

Humble Water Filter Merchant sounds like a car starting

uhggh come on guys, just vote for (#JILLSTEIN2016) and we'll be a guuchiim8

smh vote for #GARYJOHNSON2016 he's the real man

Humble Water Filter Merchant confirmed mad man in late 50's past his prime

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:52:44 AM by Decepticon »

Why are Clinton campaign ads against Annoying Orange so loving weak? I just saw one earlier during the World Series game, and they're so often going after his use of profanity and temper, hardly ever anything important. I don't think I've EVER seen or heard an ad attacking his comments on the Geneva Conventions or about killing family members of terrorists or torture, or about his denial of climate change, his desire to get rid of the FDA and EPA, and wanting to get us out of the Paris Agreement.

Probably hardly anybody, not even me, cares about Annoying Orange's foul mouth or explosive mannerism, and it's definitely not going to dissuade Annoying Orange voters at all because they like him for not acting like a standard politician, and also for not being concerned with political correctness. Those two things are a big part of why he beat the other Republican candidates.

Why are Clinton campaign ads against Annoying Orange so loving weak? I just saw one earlier during the World Series game, and they're so often going after his use of profanity and temper, hardly ever anything important. I don't think I've EVER seen or heard an ad attacking his comments on the Geneva Conventions or about killing family members of terrorists or torture, or about his denial of climate change, his desire to get rid of the FDA and EPA, and wanting to get us out of the Paris Agreement.

Probably hardly anybody, not even me, cares about Annoying Orange's foul mouth or explosive mannerism, and it's definitely not going to dissuade Annoying Orange voters at all because they like him for not acting like a standard politician, and also for not being concerned with political correctness. Those two things are a big part of why he beat the other Republican candidates.
Drumpf wants to kill all gays/ trand genders and Mexicans and blacks and latinos and aasians and Nal

This is why Brexit happened. The left tried so hard to tell voters that remaining was the morally right thing to do. That already puts the masochists and instigators of entropy on the side of leaving. Then the left attacked anyone who voted leave as tribals and xenophobes when they weren't. That pushed more people to vote leave.

It's a campaign of hate. There is nothing else for it to stand on. "If you don't side with us then you are the scum of the earth and you are part of the problem with this country."

Notice how Annoying Orange's official campaign ads are about himself, not Clinton. Outside groups always attack Clinton, while Annoying Orange makes sure that he keeps it about himself. He'll attack her at rallies and debates, but he doesn't divide people by race, religion, or ethnicity the way Clinton's campaign does; everyone in Annoying Orange's ads is portrayed as a unified force of good. That's why he has supporters in those areas. That's why he has acquaintances in those areas. Do you think it's good for business to be a tribal, loveist, xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic something-phobe? No, it wouldn't. Any school boy could figure that out.

Boiling it down, Annoying Orange's ads are positive, Clinton's are almost always negative. It's the same makeup of Brexit and I guarantee you if Brexit is anything to go by, Annoying Orange will narrowly pull through.

Do you think it's good for business to be a tribal, loveist, xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic something-phobe? No, it wouldn't. Any school boy could figure that out.

Boiling it down, Annoying Orange's ads are positive, Clinton's are almost always negative. It's the same makeup of Brexit and I guarantee you if Brexit is anything to go by, Annoying Orange will narrowly pull through.
hasn't there been proof of his racism, or at least within his businesses? also i think that certain businesses can benefit from being tribal or xenophobic, despite it being a generally bad thing to do.

and its rather shortsighted to generalize all ads from both sides as negative/positive. there's almost certainly proof that both exist for both sides.

also people, you dont have to constantly reaffirm/claim that Annoying Orange will pull through so often. it makes you sound worried lol