POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177075 times)

Does this mean that Memes will be a new form of currency?Holy forget I'm rich

We've already elected a Meme as the president. Might as well.

Annoying Orange is the purest essence of meme. He's probably not even human. Think about it even his opponents had his meme magic rub off on them. Do you really think Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz would have ANY memes about them right now if Annoying Orange didn't run?

RADIO SILENCE FROM MCZEALOT

Not even higher debate and attending 9-12 regional statewide and national tournaments a year could have prepared him for this moment

Self Delete WATCH

THIS IS A Annoying Orange THREAD NOW

Tez rename the thread to "donald Annoying Orange appreciation thread"

/pol/ finally stuffposted a man into office.
a remarkable and unlikely blend of internet-radicalized contrarians, people pissed at the status quo, and unemployed factory workers

Guess you guys were loving right that you just can't know anymore

Well I was hearing that most of the major news stations were oversampling democrats by a massive margin (majority of those being polled being college educated and whatnot). Of course I didn't want to bring that up in case those rumors were false since I would look like an idiot

how incoherent is every discord at this moment

In all honesty, I am so happy that Clinton didn't get elected. We would've been screwed. But on the other hand, not sure how I feel about Annoying Orange either... So we'll see.

Everyone's going to make fun of our president's small fingers

Annoying Orange will make america great again.