i need help finding something

Author Topic: i need help finding something  (Read 998 times)

are there any good places to talk to someone about, just, stuff

I've tried the random stranger sites, but, uh, you can guess how well that went

i'm not the best with finding stuff through google so if you guys just know if there's an irc or another forum to just get general help, i'd appreciate it

I know i'm gonna regret posting this sooner or later but yeah I just really need to speak to someone about things

uh, if omegle didn't work for you, then your best bet would be talking to people on steam or something, who you already know

uh, if omegle didn't work for you, then your best bet would be talking to people on steam or something, who you already know

yeah, nobody I really talk to is on right now

Omegle in a nutshell: "Asl???????????"

are there any good places to talk to someone about, just, stuff

Well, pretty much all forums that have off topic have this. If you mean a certain someone, I guess you can try searching for a popular IRC channel or go to trade servers in CS:GO/TF2.

Well, pretty much all forums that have off topic have this. If you mean a certain someone, I guess you can try searching for a popular IRC channel or go to trade servers in CS:GO/TF2.

i'm uh
not looking to find a waifu

but, do you know any specific forums that are good in the department of just helping with problems

i'm uh
not looking to find a waifu

Certain, as in, specific. Like, a single individual. Sorry for not making that clear

At least you just guaranteed you're not a weeaboo  :cookieMonster:

I'm certain there are some forumers who would love to just talk.

i have 20 skype groups about 20 different communities and friend groups

i can add you to one if you'd like

but, do you know any specific forums that are good in the department of just helping with problems
what kind of problems
I solve practical problems
ok wait actually you're probably being vague on purpose nvm

I'm certain there are some forumers who would love to just talk.

i wouldn't mind that, but i'm just looking to not talk about it on here

i have 20 skype groups about 20 different communities and friend groups

i can add you to one if you'd like

i'm fine, but thanks for the offer

i'm just looking for, like, one person, really
what kind of problems
I solve practical problems
ok wait actually you're probably being vague on purpose nvm
yeah, i'd like to keep vague as i'd really just prefer to keep it to a private convo with someone i know who'd take me seriously

no offense to any of you guys but i don't want to post my problems here then get flooded with the dankest of memes

yeah, i'd like to keep vague as i'd really just prefer to keep it to a private convo with someone i know who'd take me seriously

no offense to any of you guys but i don't want to post my problems here then get flooded with the dankest of memes
not all of us are memesters but I get what you mean

I go on omegle and ask people what asl means and they either disconnect immediately or get pissed and start talking stuff.

If you need someone to talk to, you can shoot me a pm if you'd like.