so some kid got arrested at my school *UPDATE*

Author Topic: so some kid got arrested at my school *UPDATE*  (Read 2430 times)

so apparently he was smoking (probably weed) in one of the bathrooms and when he came out the principal asked him what he had or something and forgetin runs off

so the cops show up, idk if they were already there or if they were called after this, but three cops, two male and one female show up and he loving bolts

so my friends and i are sitting in english class when we hear "GET THE forget OFF ME, I AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE" and he gets slammed into one of the doors like two rooms down. the lady cop apparently loving slams his ass onto the ground and they haul him off in cuffs.

its rumored he had a weapon but stuff idk

EDIT: so more info has come about
turns out the guy raped his 12 year old cousin and his girlfriend ratted on him
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:25:50 PM by Ragequit »

is the wet legal in ur state?

Zero tolerance.

Prison sentences are potentially higher with just some weed on your possession. Guns are much lower prison sentences lol.

its texas so i dont think so
i doubt he had a weapon then, haha.
he probably was just scared of the forgetED UP stuff the U.S does to people found with weed in states where it isn't legal

Zero tolerance.

Prison sentences are potentially higher with just some weed on your possession. Guns are much lower prison sentences lol.
how is not being allowed to smoke in the school a zero tolerance issue, it actually makes sense

he probably was just scared of the forgetED UP stuff the U.S does to people found with weed in states where it isn't legal
he's a minor though

at least in my part of town (bay area), minors found with weed generally get off with a warning, get their stuff taken away, maybe a talk with the parents.

Zero tolerance.

"yeah i support people blazing up in the bathrooms"

I agree with you but this is the wrong thread for that argument

1. he is underage
2. using drugs in school
3. bringing drugs to school
4. resistance to authority
5. resistance to arrest

but yeah guys they are too hard on the weed smh this kid did nothing wrong just afraid

What a tard. All that struggle and avoidance screams "I HAVE THE RIGHT AS A PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS TO INHALE BURNED PLANT MATTER OF QUESTIONABLE LEGALITY ON SCHOOL GROUNDS WHERE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED."

What a tard. All that struggle and avoidance screams "I HAVE THE RIGHT AS A PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS TO INHALE BURNED PLANT MATTER OF QUESTIONABLE LEGALITY ON SCHOOL GROUNDS WHERE SMOKING IS PROHIBITED."
to be fair, the reason people usually say "get off me" when cops nab em is cus they know they're in the wrong and they are dreading the consequences. it's why kids cry when they get in trouble - its fear.

lol he was smokin kush at school why anybody tryna defend that I mean yea sure kush ain as bad as they paint it I guess but still he was smokin it at school like brother tobacco is legal but you don't see me smokin dat stuff at school like smh

lol he was smokin kush at school why anybody tryna defend that I mean yea sure kush ain as bad as they paint it I guess but still he was smokin it at school like brother tobacco is legal but you don't see me smokin dat stuff at school like smh
ayy my brother like smh it's so bad the popo tryna takaway our right smh right

stop trying to be black
sorry fam I grew up round lotsa black people an when I type on the internet I just kinda replicate their speech cus it sounds funny in the certain context like when you brothers be discussin weed