Author Topic: hi i just had an asthma attack and vomited at school AMA  (Read 4286 times)

How may sheep's bladders be used to prevent earthquakes?

cut em off and put ur house in one

they're huge so it'll fit

what is the current state of the economy in northern china relating to the past experiences of chairman mao and his relative inequity

p bad
liberate tibet

What the forget, who sneezes into a towel? Grab a tissue when you need to sneeze, you savage.

What the forget, who sneezes into a towel? Grab a tissue when you need to sneeze, you savage.

oh yeah let me just grab my 2,000 tissues near me

the only thing i had around me was a towel

so basically im already sick and i had to run two miles today at the track, i stopped dead at the track and i had a coughing fit and vomited

my mom had to go through surgery for carpal tunnel so she can barely drive so i had to drive her home

on another note you know that ''damn daniel'' meme

my name is daniel and when i stopped at the track people stopped by to tell me ''damn daniel''

kill me

well damn dude, i feel bad for you. people were also making fun out of a life threatening sit doe

how many antique pianos will it take to stop one homoloveual emu to break into my home

where do you work

wait dammit that was already asked

uhh

what's the average air-speed velocity of an african swallow?

How much ΔV is needed to break the atmosphere on a 7.5 kilogram spacecraft?

the answer to all your questions is 4

Two miles?  That's awfully brutal.  Are you taking a sports training class or something?

Two miles?  That's awfully brutal.  Are you taking a sports training class or something?

nope just an starfish PE coach

this is why america is getting fat

on another note you know that ''damn daniel'' meme

you LAMEO! so lame XD

Two miles?  That's awfully brutal.  Are you taking a sports training class or something?

Our PE teacher has us walk about two miles every time he takes us out to track, as part of the regular physical education, not any sports. Can't say it's the same for khanuu, but uh, that's a possibility.

Would your teacher have allowed you to just not run that day since you were sick? I've heard of students at my school getting alternate less physically-intensive activities if they were sick that day, though I don't know if they do that at your school.

Don't push yourself, man.

oh yeah let me just grab my 2,000 tissues near me

the only thing i had around me was a towel
You have an inner elbow. It's the designated sneezing area when you don't have a tissue.
And yes, you are then supposed to go and get a tissue and clean yourself up.