Author Topic: hi i just had an asthma attack and vomited at school AMA  (Read 4263 times)

You have an inner elbow. It's the designated sneezing area when you don't have a tissue.
And yes, you are then supposed to go and get a tissue and clean yourself up.

im not going to get bloody snot on my arm and there wasnt tissues anywhere near me

You have an inner elbow. It's the designated sneezing area when you don't have a tissue.
And yes, you are then supposed to go and get a tissue and clean yourself up.

dont make me sneeze on u

*flares nostrils to scare off his opponent*

im not going to get bloody snot on my arm and there wasnt tissues anywhere near me
How'd you know it was going to be bloody?

I just can't fathom how you can decide a towel is the best place for a big snotty sneeze.
Also, if you have a towel around you surely you must have some sort of tissues nearby? Like, toilet roll in a bathroom?

dont make me sneeze on u

*flares nostrils to scare off his opponent*
Whoah! Keep back!

How'd you know it was going to be bloody?

I just can't fathom how you can decide a towel is the best place for a big snotty sneeze.
Also, if you have a towel around you surely you must have some sort of tissues nearby? Like, toilet roll in a bathroom?

Whoah! Keep back!

wasnt in bathroom and i didnt know it was bloody

i just didnt want snot on me

i sneezed a few hours before that and it was straight up all mucus grossness

i didnt want that on me

nope just an starfish PE coach
Yeah, was going to say.  In my school they only have you run a mile twice in a semester, but you have to do a pacer test every other week.

I have had asthma. Although when I'm sick it acts up and I get into coughing fits and get weak. It feels like garbage.

My asthma is in remission, and I had to do a lot of running back in middle school, and that stuff sucked because I would start wheezing and coughing to the point of nausea but never vomited, which is kinda good I guess.

Hope you feel better OP

16 in hs, i only work at publix in the summer

UPDATE: i sneezed into my towel and this happened

http://i.imgur.com/Lj7ZBHu.jpg
/warning: some blood/
that looks like toaster strudel filling imo
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:38:31 AM by Sp0nge80b »

what's the average air-speed velocity of an african swallow?
24 miles per hour.

Yeah, was going to say.  In my school they only have you run a mile twice in a semester, but you have to do a pacer test every other week.
in mine last year we ran a mile every monday, wednesday, and sometimes friday in off season
either on the track or around the school itself

on a scale of 1 to im going to die, how scared were you

on a scale of 1 to dead how dead did you die?

on a scale of hot to cool what am i