Author Topic: Cavik (20061) & Hogey (171820) - Exploiting Drugs for Money on iPhone's CRPG  (Read 8136 times)

I went into iPhone's server for 3 minutes and I've already spotted 4 different stolen buildings.

It's notable that iPhone was one of the admins on Torru's (Smooth) TownRP in which he abused in a similar fashion that is in his current server.
When joining their server, bare in mind that the code and build are not iPhone's, along with an awful staff and donation system which is a fraudulent system and also a key factor in why Torru was banned / revoked.

And also, bare in mind that the server is not hosted because it is high quality or for general enjoyment, rather a quick and easy way for iPhone to gain popularity to feed his ever-growing malicious and moronic self and to make a quick buck from impatient kids with their mom's money.
More publicity for me. lol idgaf. Not my first one.
(Generally if somebody says something like this, you can take a solid 50 points off of what you previously thought their IQ was).

TL;DR: Don't join this server. CityRPGs suck and so does iPhone.

Another user to add to the 'CityRPG hosts who are psychotic and power hungry' list.

Summet
Torru
DragonoidSlayer
iPhone
/Ty
.. and so on.

I'm sure there's more that aren't on my mind. Seriously, there's a pattern with these guys. It's weird.

I'm sure there's more that aren't on my mind. Seriously, there's a pattern with these guys. It's weird.
you could probably count resolute gamer, since he was the cohost of one

Bullstuff pay to win prices and a fraudulent system.
iPhone isn't paying anything to host his server, this money is going to his pocket.

Bullstuff pay to win prices and a fraudulent system.
iPhone isn't paying anything to host his server, this money is going to his pocket.
But look at these amazing deals! For just 30 bucks I can skip all the bullstuff and just go straight to harassing new players with expensive weapons and sea forts!

He did admit that it wasn't paying for the server at all

here's a brand new scam scheme
run a decently administrated server (crpg) on a super cheap Amazon server
say that you need it to run the server but actually use the money for yourself
defraud your players by asking more and more
corrode your administrative force by allowing people to donate to become admin
rinse and repeat

here's a brand new scam scheme
run a decently administrated server (crpg) on a super cheap Amazon server
say that you need it to run the server but actually use the money for yourself
defraud your players by asking more and more
corrode your administrative force by allowing people to donate to become admin
rinse and repeat
I'm giving people ideas.
stuff

he's only made ten dollars and amazon hosting isnt as cheap as you think it is

well remember you can get 30$ free with Amazon education and github student dev pack
or more idk

why the hell would he use amazon hosting
a vps is much cheaper

why the hell would he use amazon hosting
a vps is much cheaper
that's what I was telling him?

I wasn't questioning that; I read the thread--I just didn't think Metario's plan would work.

I wasn't questioning that; I read the thread--I just didn't think Metario's plan would work.
Alright. I responded like that because I sort-of question your motives for these type of servers. After I made the Torru drama and shut off his server, I noticed that you still hung around and administrated the server which just makes me think you would do the same with iPhones server.

Alright. I responded like that because I sort-of question your motives for these type of servers. After I made the Torru drama and shut off his server, I noticed that you still hung around and administrated the server which just makes me think you would do the same with iPhones server.
im probably gonna stay outta this one considering im a bit sick of the gamemode myself