which would you rather use: a phone or a tablet?

Poll

choose

phone
27 (73%)
tablet
6 (16.2%)
forget mobile
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: which would you rather use: a phone or a tablet?  (Read 752 times)

so what do you prefer for mobile and why??
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:32:07 PM by AndroFox »

Phone.

Tablets are too fat to be portable (might as well just go for a laptop and get the full performance and apps of a normal PC), too slow to be useful and ultimately not worth the price. They're just an upscaled version of the iPod Touch, which can loving fit in my pocket.

depends on what I'm doing I guess

forget the tablets and laptops. Full PC or mobile phone.

Phone.
Tablets are too fat to be portable (might as well just go for a laptop and get the full performance and apps of a normal PC), too slow to be useful and ultimately not worth the price. They're just an upscaled version of the iPod Touch, which can loving fit in my pocket.

^^this^^

A Lumia or some kind of old phone specifically because of Iphone's terrible hardware/software problems.

Phablets are nice but if I have to choose then rather carry a phone than a tablet around.

phones cause they're easier to hide while in class

well, i'm on my phone right now, and i barely use my tablet unless i'm travelling, so yeah. i'll go phone.

since i have no phone plan, tablet
the keyboard isnt microscopic on my tablet

since i have no phone plan, tablet
the keyboard isnt microscopic on my tablet
phone keyboard is better for swiping tho

i use both for entirely different things and i find both to be useful on the go depending on what i need to do at the time. i would probably just pick my smartphone over my tablet simply because i'm more likely to have it with me.