Author Topic: Blockland Intruments Addon by Electrk not working  (Read 1224 times)

The title says it all.

When I try to start a game with the instrument addons, it just crashes. If anyone sees this (which I'm sure no one will like the last post) and doesn't know how to fix it, please notify Electrk about this.

we need more information other than "it just crashes," post your console log

we need more information other than "it just crashes," post your console log
I'll attach the console log to this post.

its crashing on AI_Dogs - those things are outdated anyways; you shouldn't be using any AI bots that dont use bot holes.

its crashing on AI_Dogs - those things are outdated anyways; you shouldn't be using any AI bots that dont use bot holes.
I retried and this time disabled AI_Dogs, but it still crashes. I'll give you the console log again because there might be another addon causing it.

what the forget are you even loading?!

Code: [Select]
Error: SimDataBlock::onAdd() - Exceeded maximum number of data blocks (8191)

what the forget are you even loading?!

Code: [Select]
Error: SimDataBlock::onAdd() - Exceeded maximum number of data blocks (8191)
You tell me because I don't know.

You tell me because I don't know.

You have way too many add-ons. Get rid of all the crap you don't need for this server, maybe like big weapons packs.

Only enable what you know you'll need. Don't just enable everything. This isn't just advice on how to get it working but also advice on how to be a better host.

You have way too many add-ons. Get rid of all the crap you don't need for this server, maybe like big weapons packs.
Yeah, I'm not getting rid of my precious addons which I had since about 2008. Thanks, though.