Recommend me a good headset

Author Topic: Recommend me a good headset  (Read 1644 times)

Hi, i really need a new headset because mine are stuff, so i was wondering if you guys could help find me a good one.
Im mainly looking for good sound quality, but i don't really care as much about the mic quality because i will use them to listen to music mainly.

My budget is Strictly £70 (100$)

I saw the logitech G430 they look alright but idk help me out please thanks

I would reccomend the one I have, or something better. I have a Turtle Beach Earforce P11.

get g430 its fine

honestly, get g230, the g430 has literally nothing different besides a usb to 3.5mm adapter, thats it

why do people spend a lot of money on a headset like I have a 12$ pair that I bought at target and they're really nice

why do people spend a lot of money on a headset like I have a 12$ pair that I bought at target and they're really nice
its like mechanical keyboards vs regular keyboards

you spend a lot of money and you can get some really good stuff in just about anything

for the same reasons people spend a lot of money on things like clothes, computers, hobbies, etc

i'm gonna need some mountain dewitos gamer fuel with those headphones

lol i hate headphones that look like that

I can play comfortably with my turtle beach x12 from like 5 years ago but I mainly want to use them for sound quality so i dont mind shelling out more money fi the waulity of the sound is good.

plantronics makes some p good stuff. you should check em out.

I always break any pair of headphones that are wired. They always end up having loose wires and then I cant hear out of a speaker lol.

I always break any pair of headphones that are wired. They always end up having loose wires and then I cant hear out of a speaker lol.

That's the opposite for me but with earphones i definetley understand you i take less care with earphones but i feel as if i had a portable headset i would take more care of them