Poll

Guns that do incredible amounts of damage

No
6 (25%)
Yes
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: I.M.S. Cyprus - Space RP *CHARACTER ROLLING*  (Read 4689 times)

These are the kind of characters I look forward to, the persistent "Spanner in the works" kind of people
idk man it looks pretty generic

I wonder, though, how much is this SS13-inspired or if you have even heard of SS13

ALSO PUBLIC TESTING WHEN

how much is this SS13-inspired

A lot of it is ss13 inspired but I don't wanna lean too much that way just because of sheer complication

if you have even heard of SS13

im the kind of guy who releases the singularity as antag

ALSO PUBLIC TESTING WHEN

As soon as I finish the first event

New poll: Should I set all guns to do a forgetton more damage? The idea is that combat will be kept to a minimum unless somebody raids the armory.

would there be melee weapons

Name: Rollins ,Travis G
love: Male
Employment: Medical
Secondary Employment: Custodial, Botanist preferred
Familiarity with Firearms: 3
Survival Expertise: 5
Blockland ID: 13411
In-game Name: Megaguy
Bio: Travis G Rollins (He'll tell you his middle name stands for Gangster, but it actually stands for Graham, a real point of contention) somehow managed to bumble his way into the position through both his mother being in a very highly regarded position in the Intergalactic Coalition (and being extremely proficient at oral love) and many, many people in his university with valuable connections owing him favors. Although he has completed standard medical training according to the specifications required by the ship, he will outright tell you that most of medschool was "A blur," and that he "knows what he's doing, but it will take him a while." He specified that he "Once got busy in a Planet Burger bathroom," and that his "mixtape will change your life". He has also applied for a custodial position and has specified botany as a main interest. When asked for credentials he offered his interviewer some of that sticky icky and said it was "well worth the money".

Spending most of his time at university face down in a pile of vomit that may or may not be his in a house that definitely isn't his has left him quite resourceful. While extremely liable to loving up everything to do with his job, he is proficient at the basics, but will probably just find an excuse to go get his crunk on somewhere when the going gets tough, or just when he's being asked to do too much.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:15:35 PM by Megaguy2 »

nearly every door on the ship can now be welded shut and unwelded

nearly every door on the ship can now be welded shut and unwelded
Cool

Or should I say
hot

I can release it if you want, it's packaged and ready to use.

It doesn't have very many useful applications unless you're making something in zero gravity zones

Honestly it looks like some sort of drill that actually shoots out paint or water, but still it looks cool.

I wonder, though, how much is this SS13-inspired or if you have even heard of SS13

ALSO PUBLIC TESTING WHEN
Wait, SS13? SuperSuit13? I was the final prototype, the project was cancelled, there was no thirteenth Super Suit.
*is being random.*

Progress set back because the main save corrupted

no worries, just make a note that the brick valve and button bricks tend to corrupt saves

Wait, SS13? SuperSuit13? I was the final prototype, the project was cancelled, there was no thirteenth Super Suit.
*is being random.*
space station 13