The art building in my school was vandalized

Author Topic: The art building in my school was vandalized  (Read 1047 times)

this was pretty upsetting news to me when i heard about it

so what happened was that we had our usual weekend, and then there are a few dudes that come in and forget stuff up

gallons of paint were splattered all over the room that i'm in third hour, including onto people's art projects too. they broke into the ceramic room and destroyed a great amount of projects in there too. there was the other art room that i haven't really heard about but i bet that one's bad too. and on top of that they broke into the media center and stole a few thousand's worth of cameras
thankfully most of the art in my teacher's room was in the back room and wasn't touched

it was like, a legit crime scene. police were there fingerprinting and stuff for the first two hours of school

as far as the staff know it was four dudes, but they weren't able to see the faces clearly in the video cameras

it's really upsetting to me since i'm an artist myself and know i wouldn't ever want my work destroyed, along with how little art programs in schools are generally underfunded, this
loving pisses me off to think that someone would do this

any thoughts?

Damn
Why would they want to do that?

There has to be some sort of motive, right?

Clearly they were expressing themselves artistically.

They didnt vandalize. They where making modern art
Wow what a bunch of jerks
I hope they fall of a bridge and break a few bones or something

richards.

Track them down and bake them in ceramic.

There has to be some sort of motive, right?
Being starfishs?

Being starfishs.

just sell the vandalized items for millions of dollars by saying its modern art

that doesnt paint a good picture of your school

man the worst that happened to my school's art room was the thermostat exploded and the teacher was fired for smoking weed with a student

man the worst that happened to my school's art room was the thermostat exploded
how did that happen??

man the worst that happened to my school's art room was the thermostat exploded and the teacher was fired for smoking weed with a student
the worst that happened to my art class was some kids punched the eye out of a paper mache statue, and painted blue streaks over a few students art pieces

but someone got pissed by it and reported them and they got suspended :)