Author Topic: And so my long journey begins (Mr Man isn't so much of a Mr Man)  (Read 8963 times)

What i mean is that I think that there's a big split between what's considered a "man" and what's considered a "woman" culturally, so it might be a lot easier to go all the way "I'm a woman!" instead of just being a feminine man who wears dresses and stuff, because a "dude" in a dress would just get weird looks. If you pass as a woman few would notice.

You feel whatever you want though, I just think that if people would identify by their genitals but wear and act in whatever way they wish would be great, it would be more convenient and we wouldn't need all the "genderfluidqueerkin" identifiers that makes it all confusing.
But that's the thing though, when I wear men's clothes, I just feel like a girl in men's clothes. I don't feel like I should have a richard either, and my boob-less chest feels empty, as if something should be the there that's not.

Make sure to make progress pix

Best of luck with the transformation. I'm glad your first steps went so smoothly, and I hope the rest goes smooth too!

wait im confused

was OP born anatomically male but wishes to be female?

I wish you the best and that everything goes well in the future for you!

Edit: Nvm that was a stupid question
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:25:19 PM by Filipe »

I'm curious, what do you even see under your pants for being that confused gender-wise?
what

wait im confused

was OP born anatomically male but wishes to be female?

yes

good luck fellow!

never give up, this is indeed a long journey

Just do whatever you feel more comfortable with, I wish you the best of luck in your transition.

keep the richard

add a vagina

become hermaphrodite

I still don't understand why people do this, like I've felt uncomfortable with being male for a while now and I've never once considered getting anything done. I feel more comfortable in girl clothes as well but I've never really felt like a girl in boy's clothing or anything like that, I just feel like myself, even if that involves some discomfort. Perhaps I've just learned to accept it in my own way but I don't know.

But power to you for doing what you want, I'm just giving my two cents

I still don't understand why people do this, like I've felt uncomfortable with being male for a while now and I've never once considered getting anything done. I feel more comfortable in girl clothes as well but I've never really felt like a girl in boy's clothing or anything like that, I just feel like myself, even if that involves some discomfort. Perhaps I've just learned to accept it in my own way but I don't know.
how many situations have you been in where the way you felt was also exactly how everyone else felt?

Hey, good luck with all this.
We've got your back.