Author Topic: Damn daniel  (Read 9302 times)

Back at it again with the white vans.
Lol how do people get famous from doing stuff like this.

PS: I'm not hating on this and I think its funny but this shows how effortless it is to get famous.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:44:53 PM by #Jeetlor »

I'm still confused as to why people were entertained by this rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LUX70mXcEE

Are you stuffting me? How fast did Ellen have to swoop down on this new viral video to fly both of them to her studio and do a loving interview with them in just a few days since the videos got popular?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:36:42 AM by Cavik »

when the aliens discover our passing and sees this damn daniel video, they are going to think we're handicapped

I was hoping this wouldn't catch on

C U R R E N T  Y E A R
U K I L L  M E
R I P L E A S E
R L L
E L E
N   A
T M S
   E E
Y
E
A
R
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:29:13 PM by Frequency »

C U R R E N T  Y E A R
U K I L L  M E
R I P L E A S E
R L L
E L E
N   A
T M S
   E E
Y
E
A
R

Riplease

You know, it's sad. When I saw this unfunny stuff-tier meme on some ironic "i want to kill myself sadmin" facebook page like 500 years ago, I knew that within a week it was going to be spreading all over the internet like loving AIDS. Took a little longer than I expected, but it wasn't any less painful when it stormed my facebook wall

I believe I talk for all other Daniels as well when I say this meme needs to forget off.

Cancer
Only people that are below the age of 12 and have autism/mental handicapation find this somewhat funny

Cancer
Only people that are below the age of 12 and have autism/mental handicapation find this somewhat funny
But there's 13 year olds at it as well.

"Damn, Daniel!" vs. "What are thoooseee!"

Fight.