Author Topic: Client Side add-ons not working  (Read 551 times)

So I came home today and booted up Blockland. Strangely, I was running the demo version, even though I'd already bought it over ten years ago and put in the key on my new computer two months ago. So I put in my code and unlocked the full-version. I checked to make sure all my stuff was there and it was. But then I noticed that while in game, my event-favorites were gone. I then checked to see if the add-on box was ticked, but it was gone. Poof. It's in my add-ons folder too. I also noticed that I can't even use server settings. When I click the button, the OTHER server settings screen pops up. You know, the one with LAUNCH GAME on it. The completely useless one that doesn't let you edit prefs.

I've had this problem before, but I thought it only happened when I ran the game using steam. I uninstalled the steam version and play the version you get directly from the website. But now the problem is back again. I'd appreciate some help, cause it sort of ruined my current and future build. I need those prefs to be working again.

Ok, it's suddenly working now. But if anyone has any explanations for why this happens, I'll keep the topic unlocked.

Whenever your game starts up in the Demo Mode, it won't execute and client add-ons.
So it never did execute your event favorites, or any other mods at start-up.
If this ever happens again, just put in your key and type in loadClientAddOns(); in your console or just restart Blockland.