Author Topic: Noxious, the dup stealer [Imageless]  (Read 2014 times)

Me, again. I have witnesses to back me up. Bladeburn being one of them.

So I join NOXIOUSGAMING's MERP server, a future MERP. I ask if I can load my dupes to use on the server, he lets me. I load a ship that I use for all my MERP empires, a big hulking ship. It gets loaded in, and I get perma'd for "sorry mate.. i have to.." I then join with my alt and ask to load in a better ship
than the one before, I see he duped the ship onto his empire, I ask him if he build it: "YEA", he admins me and I d-wand it, I don't do anything else to his server and tell him stealing dupes is wrong.

I ask him if he build it: "YEA", he admins me and I d-wand it, I don't do anything else to his server and tell him stealing dupes is wrong.

How did you get admin to d-wand it in the first place?

How did you get admin to d-wand it in the first place?
I needed admin to load in the ship he stole, he gave it to me, so I loaded it, after that I was banned

You should know by now that people will only believe you if you have pictures, or they have witnessed the same thing as you

You should know by now that people will only believe you if you have pictures, or they have witnessed the same thing as you
It can be also fake witness.

I can testify on behalf of the prosecutor.

Noxious is a terrible person, I've had to ban him on multiple servers.
He also has anger issues.

I can testify on behalf of the prosecutor.

Noxious is a terrible person, I've had to ban him on multiple servers.
He also has anger issues.
would you say he is noxious

bu dum tss

are you and This Guy the same person?

are you and This Guy the same person?
that account is still active and using multiple accounts at the same time isn't allowed so no, I would assume they aren't the same person

-snip-
Me and John Freeman are different people when I sighed up for the forums it was taken, and I thought it was a banned or inactive account.
How wrong I was.

no pictures, /nosupport