Author Topic: The Chimper-7 - bomb and gun in one!  (Read 6456 times)

The CHIMPER-7

The area encompassing what is in the modern day Al-Jarid and the Jaridian desert was once a bountiful, highly populated desert area booming with trade and prosperity. The area was well known for its stability and technological advancements in the later years, after the re-foundation of the Golem city of Buzer where the eradication of Zarosian extremists began. However, with its vicious conquering at the hands of Mongoloid commander Genghis John, the region's socities went into a backwards spiral. When the Johnate dissolved a century ago, utter chaos erupted in the region. Religious groups engaged in holy war, and Self Delete attacks were commonplace on all sides - hoping to be reborn in the town of Lumberton across the great River Bum.

The al-Quesadilla terrorist organization, which controls Al-Jarid and the black market camel cheese trade in eastern Gielinor, has taken a very serious step in their conquest for the region with their development of the Chimper-7. They wanted a capable, reliable firearm that could instantly become a weapon of mass destruction with a simple press of the trigger.

GUN FEATURES
  • Fully automatic.
  • Large bullets with a dangerous, large-radius suppressive explosion.
  • High damage.

BOMB FEATURES
In order to trigger the bomb, you require a heat level of at least 25. Heat is built up by simply firing the weapon, and is lost over time when not firing. At that level, simply click and release the left mouse button to trigger a Self Delete explosion.
  • At 25 heat, the explosion is a fairly powerful explosion ripped off from the rocket launcher, except with a wider kill radius.
  • At 50 heat, the explosion is upgraded to a larger, more powerful explosion.
  • At 75 heat, the explosion becomes its largest possible, with a ludicrous damage radius and a very powerful impulse and radius.
Heat is limited to 100, at which point the gun will overheat and explode!

I suggest you loving DOWNLOAD THIS THING RIGHT loving NOW or i'll turn your rooster into stromboli

this was also featured on new years(tm) 2016

Visolator, add this to RandomizerDM now.

we need more wacky weapons like this

that lore is amazing

i love the slow devolution into runescape

al-quesadilla

if the gun explodes, does the gun disappear from your inventory?

needs more flamethrower

al-quesadilla

if the gun explodes, does the gun disappear from your inventory?
you DIE.

...i think. i mean, the whole bomb aspect is the Self Delete bomber thing.

how to use this gun correctly

step1: spam weapon, keep heat around 90

step2: sneak up on some1

step3:

how to use this gun correctly

step1: spam weapon, keep heat around 90

step2: sneak up on some1

step3: -snip-
at least It's rewarding a 'run and gun' play style lol