Author Topic: What the hell is this??  (Read 1411 times)

Can anyone tell me what this addon is? I've seen two pictures of it now so far and I'm really curious. It looks so freaky and it would go perfect in my Outpost 31 build that I'm working on!

cool environment-map more
we occasionally did hide and seek maps with this in the dark

(like this one nudge nudge)

I get the feeling that it's an unreleased addon, but if it's not then I really want it. Any help is appreciated! :)

Suggestions and requests my friend.

Why not ask the person who made it yourself.

tat reminds of me a necromorph from dead space

looks like a tree monster

what a 12-year old will use for writing their "scary" wattpad creepypasta.

Pretty sure that is the Thing for a specific game mode.

Pretty sure that is the Thing for a specific game mode.
No, but IIRC the most recent version of The Thing for Blockland was made by by the same modeler

This is a creature called Mr Hands made about 2-3 years ago by renowned modeler Hydralisk for a abandoned laboratory build he was making where Mr Hands was one of the main dangers. Unfortunately this shot along with another one is the only available pictures of it, and yes its unreleased

No, but IIRC the most recent version of The Thing for Blockland was made by by the same modeler

This is a creature called Mr Hands made about 2-3 years ago by renowned modeler Hydralisk for a abandoned laboratory build he was making where Mr Hands was one of the main dangers. Unfortunately this shot along with another one is the only available pictures of it, and yes its unreleased

Thank you! I knew somebody would know. I figured it was made by Hydralisk, it looks like something he would make. Thanks for the help!

Suggestions and requests my friend.

Are you sure? I mean, I understand that I'm "requesting" this image to be identified but I'm pretty sure that topic is for requests of addons and stuff to be made, not for what I'm asking. If not, then I'll definitely post any questions like this in that topic from now on.

PillowPants aka Hydralisk made that a long time ago iirc. He gave out some of his addons when he allegedly "left" blockland. Jitank and I hold a fair share but we don't have that.

Ah, I see. It looks quite similar.

why'd hydra leave anyways
I wasn't really active around that time but I remember him modeling a lot of stuff

why'd hydra leave anyways
I wasn't really active around that time but I remember him modeling a lot of stuff
yeah
he was a good builder too
and a modeler
i wonder what hes doing nowadays

PillowPants aka Hydralisk made that a long time ago iirc. He gave out some of his addons when he allegedly "left" blockland. Jitank and I hold a fair share but we don't have that.
this is true. hydra also told me to make my own version of the model in the OP and it was terrible and he showed it to a bunch of people. it was embarrassing :-)