Is the old "Handcuff" Mod really f'ed up?

Author Topic: Is the old "Handcuff" Mod really f'ed up?  (Read 1320 times)

I had this mod and it was a item, a handcuff mod and it would restrict players taking out guns, painting or building/wanding. I think it back in the time had a backdoor but it was removed, Is it still f'ed up though? I seem to have a problem that when I have that bugger enabled it crashes my game no matter what when I click a  brick. Anyone else have this problem?

It has a backdoor script? I should remove it then.

It has a backdoor script? I should remove it then.
It makes it so the creator can't be handcuffed.
This mod shouldn't be causing crashes either, I used it for a long time and never had a problem.

The key associated with the backdoor is deactivated iirc.

It makes it so the creator can't be handcuffed.
This mod shouldn't be causing crashes either, I used it for a long time and never had a problem.
Whenever I click a brick with it enabled it crashes.

Repost to "Help".
"Modification Help." Shouldn't this be the right place? Correct me If i'm wrong please.

"Modification Help." Shouldn't this be the right place? Correct me If i'm wrong please.
You got it wrong, it's "Modification Help."
Are you modifying something? No? Belongs in help.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 06:00:51 PM by TableSalt »

Are you modifying something? No? Go away.
you're right but you didn't have to be as hostile about it as you were

Are you modifying something? No? Belongs in help.
Ok, thanks.
you're right but you didn't have to be as hostile about it as you were
Wasn't trying to be hostile.

Ok, thanks.Wasn't trying to be hostile.
was talking to tablesalt, not you
You're fine

If my guess is correct, he might've been using MARBLE MAN's Handcuff Mod. According to the OP, the mod had a backdoor which announced to the entire server if the user tried to cuff the Mod's creator, and would not cuff him, as seen here. From the particular page, it seems safe to use, but anyone can twist the code to serve their own purposes.