Author Topic: Anyway to figure out missing events?  (Read 563 times)

I know that by checking the console, you can figure out bricks that failed to load when you load a save without them enabled. I want to know if it's possible to check what events you are missing in anyway? I have an old save and the add-ons I had when I built and evented it. All the event mods, however, still leave certain parts of the save with "-" event lines.

Is there anyway to check what events you are missing? I have an old save and the same add-ons folder I had when I built and evented it. Even with all the event mods enabled, however, certain parts of the save load with "-" event lines.

Fixed the important part, sorry.

if you go into the blockland directory and then the folder "saves", find your saveFile.bls, open it as a text document
scroll through until you see lines starting with +-EVENT and there should be the event names on the same line and you should probably be able to figure out which addon has those events

if you go into the blockland directory and then the folder "saves", find your saveFile.bls, open it as a text document
scroll through until you see lines starting with +-EVENT and there should be the event names on the same line and you should probably be able to figure out which addon has those events

Still looking through the file, but I have already found one event that was being replaced by the classic change brick color event line. Hopefully this works for the rest of them, thanks.