Author Topic: Incorrectly Packaged FxDTSBrick::plant  (Read 738 times)

CashModII incorrectly packages FxDTSBrick::plant, making the New Duplicator unable to plant anything at all if they are both enabled. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could fix this problem for me, as I don't know how.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:26:14 PM by Sami2ss »

You could try using TotalRPG's pay-to-build system. You can effectively do all the same stuff, and you can disable the TotalRPG hud and other features via some basic prefs.

You could try using TotalRPG's pay-to-build system. You can effectively do all the same stuff, and you can disable the TotalRPG hud and other features via some basic prefs.

For my purposes, I don't use the pay to build system in CashMod, but I'll definitely download this as I really like the events. The only reason I am asking for a fix is because I have already evented a lot of things for use with CashMod, though I don't think there isn't any reason these can't go hand in hand. I might just replace it altogether if there is a way to make a similar banking system solely with events. But as for now, -

This should fix it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/utsbphrwetbawaf/Script_CashmodII_Fix3.zip

- thank you very much! :-)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:27:26 AM by Sami2ss »