Author Topic: Zonebricks loading with broken events  (Read 1114 times)

Whenever I load a zonebrick up with events of any kind, they do not work. I used to be able to duplicate and replace the brick with the Duplorcator, but now I have the New Duplicator and this does not work, so I have to destroy the brick, replace it, and replace the events.

Do you have bricks in the farlands? Farlands bricks will mess up saves.

If you arent sure, go to the middle of your build, type in /clearfarawaybricks, and check if the brickcount has changed. The command clears bricks more than 1000 tu away from your position, aka 2000 studs in x and y direction and about 1000 bricks up and down

Do you have bricks in the farlands? Farlands bricks will mess up saves.

If you arent sure, go to the middle of your build, type in /clearfarawaybricks, and check if the brickcount has changed. The command clears bricks more than 1000 tu away from your position, aka 2000 studs in x and y direction and about 1000 bricks up and down

I tried this and not much happened. Some bricks cleared, but they were being used by me, but I made a test save with this. I loaded it back up and events on zonebricks still refused to work.

I also tried a clean save after respawning of a zone brick and a regular brick with events. Both worked. I saved and loaded it again, and only the regular brick worked.

zone bricks and the new duplicator don't seem to like eachother

zone bricks and the new duplicator don't seem to like eachother

Didn't test this, but does this mean that using the new duplicator on a zonebrick will break the events just as well as if you were to load it?

no it just doesnt place a zone

Loading and duplicating zone bricks works fine for me.

Loading and duplicating zone bricks works fine for me.

I forgot to mention that the events that I tested on the zone brick were zone events, so onZoneEnter was what I tested.

I tested it and it seems ZoneEvents are what's breaking, but other events on a zonebrick will still function properly.

This doesn't seem to be a problem that is your duplicator's fault, but like I said, the duplorcator was able to duplicate a zonebrick with broken zone events and get them working again, so I don't know what that's about.

I saved and loaded a zone cube with onPlayerEnterZone>Player>kill and it still worked fine.

I saved and loaded a zone cube with onPlayerEnterZone>Player>kill and it still worked fine.

In any case, it doesn't seem like your duplicator is doing any damage in the first place. I'll try all default and zone bricks/events, along with the duplicator, just in case. Otherwise, the zone events are breaking once they are loaded anyway.