Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85597 times)

The only reason NK is doing this is because they realized their death threats weren't getting them the foreign aid they wanted, so they're trying the opposite approach without actually doing anything(besides the usual theatrics they use to prove 'NK Best Korea'). They probably don't actually give a forget about the possibility of being invaded or destroyed(since it means everyone else has to clean up their mess/deal with political fallout).

The only reason NK is doing this is because they realized their death threats weren't getting them the foreign aid they wanted, so they're trying the opposite approach without actually doing anything
1. Sanctions haven't been removed.
2. If they come to an agreement where sanctions are removed, the sanctions will come back if they violate the agreement.

hm, so what COULD be done to topple north korea? missiles wouldn't really work, so what would?

I don't even remember voting for the yes option

what the forget

I don't even remember voting for the yes option

what the forget
you must have been hijacked

or possessed

or drunk

or all three

1. Sanctions haven't been removed.
2. If they come to an agreement where sanctions are removed, the sanctions will come back if they violate the agreement.
i didn't say anything about the sanctions
it's just that NK's government is really handicapped and just sees this as a quick way out of their possible extinction
even if they did care about the sanctions they'll probably just wait until they can build back up to violate the agreements again so they have more time
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:59:13 PM by AutoBahn »