Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 86865 times)

It's like 9/11 times 2356.

Well that's equal to 21,204/11 which is rounded to about 1,928. What is the significance of that number?????

i have a feeling that NK is going to do something and it makes me worried
is there any chance of them really doing serious damage to the US
it'd be unfortunate but i feel that the US has a strong enough nuclear arms race
everyone at the moment seems to kinda hate them so i assume everyone would gang up on NK for trying to forget over the US with a nuke

Well that's equal to 21,204/11 which is rounded to about 1,928. What is the significance of that number?????
the significance is that ur a sucker and u just got punked into doing math, nerd

is there any chance of them really doing serious damage to the US
it'd be unfortunate but i feel that the US has a strong enough nuclear arms race
everyone at the moment seems to kinda hate them so i assume everyone would gang up on NK for trying to forget over the US with a nuke

north Korea would be signing their death warrant if they tried anything at all. plus, I think there's enough anti-air stuff around the world to neutralize anything they could possibly send.

Team America.

It's not in their best interest, honestly. With international relations the way they are now, no state is ever going to make an unsolicited nuclear attack like that.

What you should be worried about are terrorists, rebel groups, and other sort of extremist organizations that aren't governmental and would have no qualms about using nuclear weapons in the centers of metropolitan cities.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:23:48 AM by SeventhSandwich »

US has a strong enough nuclear arms race
Do you know what an arms race is? I think you meant something else, because arms race is when two parties are continuously trying to make better / more weapons than the other one.

Wait did you mean "armory" or "assortment"

they did the monster math

Cmon
Give us a reason to bomb you

North Korea has enough motars that are small enough to get through defenses and could potentially kill half a million in south korea

if north korea goes to war, seoul will be destroyed. there is just no getting around that

if north korea goes to war, seoul will be destroyed. there is just no getting around that
Their artillery would only require an hour to obliterate seoul. From what I read they hope that in the event of war that they can destroy as many artillery pieces as they can in a short amount of time.

how seoul-wrenching