i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283297 times)

i just played the best mirage game of my life and it was a casual game

it was 7-7 and what won the game was 4 of the t's were packed together in the entrance to palace from t spawn, i sneak up on them through house and just gun them down, leaving one guy who kills me, rotates to b, plants, dies to a loving pistol headshot from our last guy and he defuses

moments like this remind me why i put 290 hours into this game
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:50:34 AM by two and a half limericks »

im trying to change my gun position but i dont have a config.cfg file to run autoexec on. how do i fix this?

im trying to change my gun position but i dont have a config.cfg file to run autoexec on. how do i fix this?

Just type the commands manually into the console and separate each one with a semicolon. Or you can create an autoexec.cfg and put it in your csgo folder to exec.

Just type the commands manually into the console and separate each one with a semicolon. Or you can create an autoexec.cfg and put it in your csgo folder to exec.
former is a pain in the ass and the latter is what im doing but to execute autoexec.cfg you have to have config.cfg. atleast to my knowledge
edit; is there a specific spot to put autoexec.cfg or do you just plop it into the main csgo file
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:52:54 PM by two and a half limericks »

former is a pain in the ass and the latter is what im doing but to execute autoexec.cfg you have to have config.cfg. atleast to my knowledge
edit; is there a specific spot to put autoexec.cfg or do you just plop it into the main csgo file

it goes in steamapps/common/CSGO folder/csgo/cfg

were you playing against unborn fetuses or something
actually we tied woops

4 competitive matches won and still no rank up

https://play.esea.net/users/1245056
buddy me if you feel like it

purplesir has not played on any league teams xd

jk i love u

purplesir has not played on any league teams xd

jk i love u
*cri*
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:32:42 PM by PurpleSir »