Author Topic: How was BLF's Weekend?  (Read 1176 times)

I had a pretty good weekend, probably the best one for at least a few years. It was pretty relaxing, got to chill with some friends that I don't really see much, and didn't have any immediate errands, so I got to wake up a little later than normal. All in all, good weekend, 10/10.

How was your weekend so far?

i went and competed in the state finals for a poetry recitation thing. last year i was the state champ and went to the national finals, but this year i was just in the top 5.

im really godamn sick

Yeah, it was good. I was playing some Diddy Kong Racing.

i keep thinking it's monday today when it's not
but um
i've done nothing really productive this weekend as do typical weekends go in my place

u kno when u have a year off your weekends become a whole new level of slacking off
im pretty sure i spent 17 hours in FFXIV just in this weekend

i am trash

I have an insane amount of homework, though I have no motivation to do it. I haven't even started any of it - I've decided that I can't write for stuff, and even though my English teacher goes "oh you're a decent writer," I still get B's in her class; I'm not good at writing.

So yeah, my weekend's going decently.

my birthday. Went to universal studios and got a PS4.

P chill. Friday I did jack stuff, yesterday I worked for 8 hours and went for a swim and run, and today I'm playing games and going to the golf show then dinner.

i went and competed in the state finals for a poetry recitation thing. last year i was the state champ and went to the national finals, but this year i was just in the top 5.
i just competed in regionals for a photo comp. going to states next month. gj carol!!

absolutely awful, spent the past two days trying to fix my computer after microsoft forgeted it up so bad with a windows 10 update.

absolutely awful, spent the past two days trying to fix my computer after microsoft forgeted it up so bad with a windows 10 update.

hey same here!! my PSU stopped working so ive been pretty bored at home

I watched a horror movie and then played space station 13 yesterday

so pretty terrified for the most part