Author Topic: Solaria The Blaziken - Undertale Problem | Edgy  (Read 3846 times)

Tonight, since one of my friends had been unable to host, I was hoping around servers. I had found this server, and I do recall being on it once before. At first, I was just hoping around. I offered to build a ventilation shaft for Solaria, and she let me. She then proceeded to d-wand it. I really didn't care much, but then she later accused most of the server of "being lazy" or "not doing anything". I got to a lot, and began to build. I had started to build a strip mall, four buildings that went in an odd shape around eachother. I was building, not doing much, when I come to see a name I recognized, but did not know where from. I proceeded to ask,

Which the users then reply to me is something from Undertale, I respond with where I know the one area it is from.

I am then, kicked, from the server. I did not know I was kicked, because I was building and hit enter so I assumed it was a glitch. When I returned, I asked what happened.

She then proceeds to tell me "For asking a stupid question" which I seem to have not gotten a picture of.

Although I had come off a bit hostile, anyone mature wouldn't do what happened next.

Now just earlier Solaria went on a banning spree of players for random reasons, one being Purpleshift who asked a question, other being someone who had been helping out so I'm not 100% sure why he was banned. Solaria was also being very douchey to other players in the server.

we don't even need new topics
we all know how much of a friend solaria is

solaria has, and will always be, an idiot. i'm surprised there hasn't been another drama for this long tbh

solaria is a momo. can somebody list how many dramas shes had until now?

nobody told me this was ycyl

solaria is a momo. can somebody list how many dramas shes had until now?

omg kahn thatsd offensive hes a 16-year-old biloveual furry male!!!! stop being so ignorant!!!!!!
(He said this in another topic)

Jokes aside. Doesnt surprise me one bit that hes acting like this. He keeps acting up and thinking "Gee, theres like 10 dramas on me. Everyone else must be a jerk!"

hey look the friend who updates their steam name like it was a Facebook status update

apparently this guy also hates himself
I've seen many drama's of this guy and i don't understand why he keeps trying
/support

i suggest that you try to not join his server if you can help it, since he is a bonafide asswipe, i've met him and i got the unfortunate pleasure of being his friend for a year

this guy stalked one of the peeps in my friends list because the peep blocked him, quality.

one of his dramas even warranted a comment from badspot himself lel
/support

Whats Solaria's ID, I gotta ban him
Hes such an starfish
/support

does anyone that's not already his friend play on that server?? anyone that doesn't already know him seems to get banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong

does anyone that's not already his friend play on that server?? anyone that doesn't already know him seems to get banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong
to me it looks like his friends, and people who want drama-worthy stuff

or just curiosity