Author Topic: SS13 Goonstation Code Released  (Read 5809 times)

if i recall correctly you are a goonstation admin
lol nope
I play on /tg/station anyways

lol nope
I play on /tg/station anyways
i swear i've seen the name spaceinaba in red text somewhere

Now i can loving finally test making can bombs in peace without some loving random assclown stealing the can.

i've seen two remake attempts: one with an identical name (which died but also went open-source) and one named "centration" (which also died judging by the reviews on the steam page)

edit: and also space station 14 (which seemingly also died)

actually forget it i found a list of said remakes (and all of them can be described with a single word: "died")
https://www.reddit.com/r/techcompliant/
not a remake of ss13 itself, but similar(according to them anyway, iirc)
they popped an unofficial announcement about it on /r/ss13 a little while back so

pretty sure i'm the only spaceinaba but i could be wrong
if anybody hosts a blockland space station 13 hit me up tho

if lag is your main problem in this game the new 510 process scheduler (praise lummox) pretty much gets rid of 90% of lag

i believe you're thinking of SpaceNaba

ive always wanted to play ss13 but dont want to get an important role and accidently let a nuke go off

ive always wanted to play ss13 but dont want to get an important role and accidently let a nuke go off
basically me until
accidently let a nuke go off
I want this to happen

theeeeen don't join as an important role?

theeeeen don't join as an important role?
i would but i still feel like ill forget something up, even if im a lowly janitor

i would but i still feel like ill forget something up, even if im a lowly janitor
i had the same mindset but half the fun comes from loving up.