Author Topic: ITT: We are all really old and badspot is shutting down the forums  (Read 2911 times)

/title

See guys!! I TOLD you blockland was dying!!



[user was banned for this post]

edited by mocheese at 6:66:66


random user: "it's okay guys! i'll create another forum for us!"

turns into stufffest where creator and his friends run rampant and ruins the experience for everyone.



what was that sonny?
this is the only place I go to on the internet for true entertainment I haven't laughed hard in days until I laughed at the incorrect map on this forum

I didn't fight in World War 3 for this.

this is the only place I go to on the internet for true entertainment
now that's what I call low standards

BROCKRAND has amassed to over a million pages, the comic of the month hasn't been done since 2016, the 500th attempt to restart the podcast has failed, swholli has died of heart failure

BROCKRAND has amassed to over a million pages, the comic of the month hasn't been done since 2016, the 500th attempt to restart the podcast has failed, swholli has died of heart failure

rotondo still releasing forgettable dungeon updates

now that's what I call low standards
my standards are pretty low

NO YOURE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS