Author Topic: Clay Hanson (ID: 15144) - Possible Server Crasher  (Read 3706 times)

I always hated Clay Hanson after he demoted me admin from his server for no reason at all

clay tried to crash my freebuild back in 2015
do you have any record of that happening? like a drama thread? any way to prove it at all?

I always hated Clay Hanson after he demoted me admin from his server for no reason at all

jk, it was for a valid reason that you can find in my recent posts.

do you have any record of that happening? like a drama thread? any way to prove it at all?
no not really just throwing it out there

had to perma ban him from my server, he spammed the gore explosion

he spammed the gore explosion
that's bad, and all, but that doesn't mean he was trying to crash your server

that's bad, and all, but that doesn't mean he was trying to crash your server
making a 1x1 brick in the middle of the server and creating a relay event to spam the gore explosion at full size isnt trying to crash a server?

news to me

no not really just throwing it out there

had to perma ban him from my server, he spammed the gore explosion
????
I don't remember this happening ever
Perhaps you're mistaking me for someone else?
or maybe you're just making this up

Just putting it out there:

Rmdta / Smooth apparently was able to 'bypass local auth' (afaik impossible) and allegedly created a new BLHack. If you distribute a malicious script once, you're probably gonna do it again.

I'm mentioning this because Clay may have some sort of malicious script.

Perhaps you're mistaking me for someone else?

nope

or maybe you're just making this up

yeah no

i remember clearly

Just putting it out there:

Rmdta / Smooth apparently was able to 'bypass local auth' (afaik impossible) and allegedly created a new BLHack. If you distribute a malicious script once, you're probably gonna do it again.

I'm mentioning this because Clay may have some sort of malicious script.
Here is my addons list. I added descriptions to the addons that are not publicly released.

I have no malicious content installed anywhere on my computer, and, iirc, crashing a server without spamming stuff ingame is impossible

nope

yeah no

i remember clearly
can you relay the story, then

Dude we both know how impossible your proof is when moving / deleting files is a thing. Also, dll injections aren't in your addons folder

can you relay the story, then
sure, you tried to crash my server a few times without anyone know it was you and then someone finally got proof that it was your brick and showed me the picture and then you still denied it and then i banned you

Dude we both know how impossible your proof is when moving / deleting files is a thing. Also, dll injections aren't in your addons folder
the only dlls i have are OpenAL32.dll, msvcr71.dll, msvcp71.dll, DAP_KeyRing.dll, steam_api.dll

these arent malicious, are they? im not being sarcastic - i really dont know

sure, you tried to crash my server a few times without anyone know it was you and then someone finally got proof that it was your brick and showed me the picture and then you still denied it and then i banned you
there are people with variations of my name out there, you know
i dont know why, but there are.