36 (46.8%)
Not sure
8 (10.4%)
Only if non-religious
4 (5.2%)
Only if religious
2 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Do you think male circumcision should be illegal  (Read 2274 times)

People see it as a form of genital mutilation. I'm against it unless its for religious purposes. What do you animals think?

EDIT: If you say no, do explain why
and im into uncut ;^)))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 09:27:11 PM by Renousim »

forget no not this topic again please god no
do you know what you've done?
didn't you see the last thread?
my sodium intake is fine oh god I can't take this

I don't think it should be illegal

I would support banning it, at least in children without medical need for the procedure.

Considering that it's irreversible and basically pointless, it should probably be made illegal. It's not like people want circumcisions bad enough that we're gonna end up with back-alley mohels.

forget no not this topic again please god no
do you know what you've done?
didn't you see the last thread?
my sodium intake is fine oh god I can't take this

I don't think it should be illegal
:^)

not for babies but for adults sure if they're into it whatever

I think it should be legal, BUT not at birth. It should be a conscious delicious that boys should make for themselves when they can think for themselves, not an alteration parents have done at birth before the kid can even think.

I think it should be legal, BUT not at birth. It should be a conscious delicious that boys should make for themselves when they can think for themselves, not an alteration parents have done at birth before the kid can even think.
If I get into it, yeah, this

The exact opposite of the last poll option. Any kind of mutilation like that for religious reasons should be illegal.

should be legal only if it's for a medical reason

should be legal only if it's for a medical reason
couldnt say this better

There aren't really any medical benefits. Just wash your loving rooster

i'm glad i wasnt branded by the jew

doing any sort of medically unnecessary modification to someone else without their express consent should be illegal.

I don't see why it should be illegal, it doesn't cause permanent damage to get it removed and it lowers the risk of infection if you're someone who doesn't shower for a month