Author Topic: Estormb (BL_ID : 195769) richardhead Confirmed  (Read 4515 times)

Has anyone else noticed OP has a bad habit of making dramas without any pictures/proof

Has anyone else noticed OP has a bad habit of making dramas without any pictures/proof
I'm pretty sure that's what we've been trying to say

What even is this thread about?

What even is this thread about?
This thread is about a problem user by the name of Protoss Dragoon, who is going about his usual autistic antics by finding people who are slightly different from him and then stirring some forum stuff over it. He never brings anything worthwhile to the plate, just these obscure kids who probably like vaporwave or some stuff.

Things he likes (CRINGE INBOUND)

Dota2
Likin park (if you like it good for you)
Blockland
Begin gay
he's really a furry himself (I have no probs with furries , they are cool peeps)
Begin Cringy at art, he used to send me imgur links of ninja's that have cracks for eyes. (WTF)
CAWD IS CULLLL!1!!1111!1!!

what the forget

Yes, cause Dota 2 is so bad it's considered worthy to slap into this drama- Look what are you trying to prove with that list? That everyone else should just lick your ass and follow what you believe is good and bad?
I'm not support a drama based on idealism on OP's end.
if the drama consisted of nothing but "he likes dota2" it'd be legit

Things he wants to be:

Me. i know it
who would want to be you

this entire thread is a real life fever dream

Why would this kid call you a furry? I know you're cool with them, but come on, REALLY?

Why would this kid call you a furry? I know you're cool with them, but come on, REALLY?