Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.

Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 4842 times)

You don't need a high quality source for a video unless there were fancy video editing involved. In which case this is a live OBS recording off a live TV feed and he puts his subscribe button over the TV logo.

Unless you want to find the original TV feed and then do a frame by frame comparison to prove me wrong on which source is more trust worthy than the other.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:57:10 AM by Lord Tony® »

>source comes from https://www.youtube.com/user/LiquidMoves

>even trying to imply its a reliable source

I don't care about American politics nor do I have any idea what this is about but it seems like that is a video from a source other than "Entertainment News Gaming" where the channel in question has put their own overlay on top. So unless you're saying that the channel has doctored the video and/or recut it to put things out of context I don't see how it matters what channel has uploaded the video. Looking at the sidebar there seem to be several videos about this same event from several YouTube channels. I don't see the problem here.

the riot effectively kicked Annoying Orange out of the city of chicago
totally failed protest
could've happened to any candidate

the riot effectively kicked Annoying Orange out of the city of chicago
totally failed protest
could've happened to any candidate

Yeah it kicked him out but because of how disruptive and violent the protest got it didn't give Annoying Orange negative publicity. It actually increased it.

Annoying Orange supporters were actually getting attacked.

When you hold a protest and start breaking stuff and beating people up you aren't exactly helping your cause.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:14:14 AM by Lord Tony® »

you know Annoying Orange doesn't spend any money on his campaign because the media already gives him enough attention. say what you want but that's a smart brother

This is going to give Annoying Orange a lot of ammo for Tuesday. I would not be surprised if this is puts him in a better spot.

lord tony is BLf's the onion

When you hold a protest and start breaking stuff and beating people up you aren't exactly helping your cause.
Really?? Tell that to our football fans.

Really?? Tell that to our football fans.
BLM is the American equivalent of football hooligans. Most people hold the two with about the same amount of respect.

lord tony is BLf's the onion
lord tony is BLF's donald Annoying Orange

BLM is the American equivalent of football hooligans. Most people hold the two with about the same amount of respect.
2014 world cup. Last goal by Germany, beating us by one. Not a single traffic light remained in the capital's center and they threw asphalt from the road to the riot police which deployed the tank and 15 bikes with shotgunners. 217 confirmed arrests in one night.

2014 world cup. Last goal by Germany, beating us by one. Not a single traffic light remained in the capital's center and they threw asphalt from the road to the riot police which deployed the tank and 15 bikes with shotgunners. 217 confirmed arrests in one night.
BLM is more like a bunch of (mainly black) people pissed about how the judicial system is purportedly "broken" because of the high incarceration/shooting death rates of black men. Instead of simply rallying around the idea of defeating stereotypes by committing less crimes, people instead take to the streets burning and looting things.

In other words, they seek to earn respect from the police by rioting and reinforcing the exact stereotypes they want to erase.

Lmao. At lease these guys are an actual gang with wannabe's that joined them that night.

Lmao. At lease these guys are an actual gang with wannabe's that joined them that night.
It's ridiculous that BLM is always insinuating that black Americans have been treated worse than any other ethnic group. IMO it's completely ridiculous and anyone that buys into that theory is a loving idiot.

lord tony is BLF's donald Annoying Orange
except Annoying Orange has money