Author Topic: Kobble's Savedump  (Read 2906 times)

Someone told me it would be a good idea to dump my saves on the forums, so here are some of the more complete things
I will briefly go through everything contained. Underlined items are more complete/more interesting.
Excuse the occasional interesting spelling choice.

• 1980s space base - A small classic space styled base in a crater. Already posted here
  • Buildcore - A prototype for what would later become power panic, click the button to rebuild the core
  • Camp thing - A desert camp with a brickbuilt tank. Preview
  • Castle wall + corner - Self explanatory
  • Church - Self explanatory, but I cannot remember how complete this is
  • Clearing - A clearing with a small tower. Designed for small deathmatches with flintlock weapons
  • ClearingRainEnabled - Same as above with zonebricks lining the roof of the tower
  • Deouum - A Doom inspired fps. The only reason I couldn't finish this is because I didn't know how to end it. It shouldn't be too hard to set up and play if you want to. Preview 123
  • Desert ruins deathmatch - Self explanatory. Includes bots to fight
  • Dragons lair - A small cave with lava and gold in it
  • Facades - A street for the start of Sector E 2. I don't know if I will go any further than this
  • Galleon - Self explanatory. Already posted here
  • hauswithterrain - An old house I built with disgustingly flat terrain. The people I showed it seemed to like it though.
  • Kobble Cove - A section of coast. Already posted here
  • Little Industry - A small industrial deathmatch arena. Preview
  • Manor - An unfinished manor designed for a thief gamemode
  • Variations on Merpmap - A map for a mini empires roleplay I hosted a while back. Its fairly small and flat and while that suited my tastes, it might not suit yours
  • Museum - Very old museum I don't remember well.
  • Pirate bar - Self explanatory
  • Pirate Island Fortified and Treed - The brickbuilt island I made a while ago with a pirate fort and trees on it
  • plane - A small plane. Not much to look at but the propellers are evented to 'spin'
  • Random DMs - Various quake styled DM arenas. All but the Jungle DM are finished and have been posted here
  • Random sea fort - Small fort designed to poke out from the sea.
  • Rockpill - An underground cave with a tower of crates that can be built bit by bit. Designed for some sort of zombie/monster defence
  • RockTerrain with rocket - Self explanatory. Already posted here
  • Rockwall - Self explanatory
  • Shooting range - Self explanatory
  • Sloop - A small ship, already posted here
  • Small Castle - A small castle, already posted here
  • Sorting office - A map designed for super creeper
  • Story thing - An old attempt at a singleplayer gamemode. Not much to see here.
  • Terrained village - Self explanatory. Rather incomplete iirc
  • Train - A steam engine pulling passengers and goods. Uses the tree projectile to emulate movement
  • Warehouse DM improved - Very old, but I remember it being fun at the time.

Download here

I would advise using something like save checker to see what addons are required. In terms of coloursets, Truenos is usually a safe bet.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:38:24 PM by kobble »

- Reserved x2 -
jk lol thanks for releasing these :D

forget yeah!
This honestly needs to be more common practice, I often find myself short on saves to use for cool gamemode ideas.

-fixed-

Damn, these are some nice projects dude! If only I could build this well. :'c
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:54:26 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

- Reserved -
when your comment so high quality that it requires a reservation.

when your comment so high quality that it requires a reservation.
Yes i'd like to make a reservation.