Author Topic: Korean Peninsula  (Read 1993 times)

After the growing tensions on the peninsula, I decided to make a map about its territories.

I also hosted this on a micro merp server and this is what happened.

pretty neato, maybe you should also try making elevation as well

I try doing elevation as much as I could on my maps but I couldn't find enough information on NK topography so I gave up on it.

couldn't find enough information on NK topography
first two results on googling "topography of korea":

here u go fam

im talking about what are its highest mountains and temperatures so i could actually use them in the micro merp

temperatures on the mountain ranges

u maltese frick

could turn into an island TDM where there's a no mans land between the  north and south sections, and you could take boats to go around.

just don't build the mainland and make the landlocked north edge into a beach and ur good to go

on a more serious note: if you are korean, i pray for your safety in the coming years. who knows what might happen if these tensions dont die down...

could turn into an island TDM where there's a no mans land between the  north and south sections, and you could take boats to go around.

just don't build the mainland and make the landlocked north edge into a beach and ur good to go

on a more serious note: if you are korean, i pray for your safety in the coming years. who knows what might happen if these tensions dont die down...

im north korean im on the winning side

north korea is best korea