Author Topic: Creepy Guy :3 - Obvious Idiot, Rule-breaker  (Read 3961 times)

I've heard of this guy before, he's been a complete "Minge," speaking like a GModder, and borderline if Cancer, Autism, Ignorance, and Stupidity had an Orgy and gave birth to a bastard eldritch abomination.
You know what I think, though?
F*ck 'em, seriously.
If he wants to act like a PURE dumbarse, let 'em!
sorry what
i happen to be a gmodder, and i speak fluent chill.
you however, dont know the language of chill
also, you don't let a kid piss on your carpet because "he wants to", you discipline them and tell them not to do it again.

just a word of advice: making your friends admin because "they are my friends" is a bad idea...

He was a friend of mine because he demonstrated good moral character when he was on my freebuild about a year ago long before it went dedicated. My standards in general including my application are definitely going to be more strict. I will be looking up the BL_ID and or names of my applicants on the forums and Daprog's BL_ID lookup before I admin them. Also, if possible, I will have other admins look at the application results.

Also, anyone have a fixed version of the Admin Application Addon? I had it but mine was V.1 and it was broken.

He was a friend o... ...before it went dedicated.
i never will host a dedicated server
and if i do, not before ironing out the admins i cant fully rely on, or fixin exploits

"he's pretty toxic every time I encounter him"
Surely you're not toxic too...

Surely you do not laugh with Drama stuffpost...
Go to hell

Go to hell
quit trying to start stuff

Don't really see a problem with this in my view but then I feel like saying this in general to someone makes you look bad

Almost everyone with MSP will most likely abuse the slaps/tumbles/etc, it's super broken too

stop being such a rat kid :(
[size=1 pt]Go to hell[/size]
forget off

stop being such a rat kid :( forget off
Legoman says "ratkid"; and nope.

i was being asked if i could follow someone to another game, so that's why i said that this can wait.

noedit: and Miargentino, what's the deal with you?

What's the Forumers problem? That is the question.

What's the Forumers problem? That is the question.
you're a forumer

You know how he is...

you're a forumer
Not exactly.

You know how he is...
Since you put me in a stuffpost... I arrived to this forums, and its very "acid".