Nickpb- Super Admin Mute Abuse on Tezuni's Prison Escape

Author Topic: Nickpb- Super Admin Mute Abuse on Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 21100 times)

Today, i joined Tezuni's Prison Escape server. I was surprised to see that nickpb was a super admin on it, since I really don't think he'd make a good admin, and I said "i can't believe nickpbis an admin here." phanto, a regular admin on the server, asked me why i couldn't believe it. phanto said that i was "talking about the drama" (which i was not), and that started an argument. During that argument, nickpb gave me the tags "autism tm" (which was probably meant to insult me. I barely acknowledged them, and he removed the tags after a while). After some time, nickpb muted me for two minutes. When the mute expired, i asked if i was muted because i broke a rule. nickpb simply said "yes" without telling me what the rule i broke was. I said i was hoping he'd tell me what rule i broke, and he said 'oh'. Anything i said further was responded to by nickpb acting like he didn't know what i was talking about. I eventually said"As far as i'm aware, he (he referring to nickpb) just muted me for no good reason other than 'i don't like him'", to which phanto and nickpb didn't even try to deny, respectively saying "block that's a great reason trust me" and "wanna see me do it again". A while later, nickpb left the server, but just before he did, he muted me for an hour.
I probably didn't word that very well.

Here's some screenshots i took of it.

Short Summary:
I got into an argument with nickpb, which caused him to mute me twice for what he and phanto openly admit to be just because he didn't like me, and not because i broke any rules.
He also gave me the tags "autism tm", which was probably meant to insult me. In my opinion, that wasn't admin abuse, but it's worth mentioning anyway.
evidence

why the forget is phanto admin at that server? he is a self proclaimed troll in game

why the forget is phanto admin at that server? he is a self proclaimed troll in game
its tezuni what do you expect

It sounds like Phanto was asking for it.

I loving hate nickpb because he seriously thought I was an alt of bear_tracks

phanto isn't an admin on his server iirc

just a plat

It sounds like Phanto was asking for it.

I meant it sounded like Phanto was trying to get you muted by nick.

They also once kicked me from a different server for saying "monday" and threatened to ban me if i did it again.
They said it was because they were African-American and hearing that word triggered them or something.

phanto isn't an admin on his server iirc
just a plat
What's a plat?

What's a plat?
it's a donator rank where you have to pay $25 for p2w abilities and the ability to leave minigame

it's a donator rank where you have to pay $25 for p2w abilities and the ability to leave minigame
I checked the playerlist and it said he was admin.
Maybe it was someone else and i'm just remembering it really bad. Maybe he's received admin since the last time you've seen him on the server?

They also once kicked me from a different server for saying "monday" and threatened to ban me if i did it again.

Well to be fair, you did say monday. If they don't like you talking like that then don't.

I checked the playerlist and it said he was admin.
Maybe it was someone else and i'm just remembering it really bad. Maybe he's received admin since the last time you've seen him on the server?

pics??

if he is admin then tez's server(s) is forgeted

I don't see a problem here

pics??
if he is admin then tez's server(s) is forgeted
Unfortunately, i didn't take a picture at the time, and at the time of this post, he is no longer on the server.

I don't see a problem here
Muting someone like blockchip is a good use of admin power if you ask me /nosupport