Author Topic: The Wreckers: Wreck N Rule bitches  (Read 12633 times)

you think you got what it takes to join The Wreckers? Well, truth is, you probably don't.
Ever sense the demise of ORGY, Blockland has lacked a premier DM'ing clan. The Wreckers seek to change that.

MEMBERSHIP

Membership: Membership is Invite Only. It's pretty much who I see fit to join Blockland's top DM/TDMing clan. To be in The Wreckers you're obviously going to have to be very good at PVP combat on Blockland. If you're good enough, I'm inviting you(Unless you're on the scrubs list). An exception is made for people who make kick-ass TDM/DM servers(You've still gotta be pretty loving good to join) Members of The Wreckers are entitled to special access to your builds and servers, as well as any special requests/powers that they might request, but it's not like a member of the The Wreckers needs it to lay waste to a server.
RULES
No gay fandom stuff. NO FNAF/Furry/Brony stuff. This should be a given
Be active in game. If a user's a quality DMer, let me know. While this clan is exclusive, that doesn't mean it can't grow in numbers
Don't be a loving dumbass. This should be self explanatory.

MEMBERS

Grimlock/Patton360
Lord Tony
You
Ravencroft
Swollow
Khanu
Akio
Rally
HULK HOGAN
Conan
ALLIED CLANS
Autism TM
The Harvest
THE Squad
THE HULK HUGAN FAN CLUB
SCRUBS
The scrubs list is to help you target and remove annoying/bad users from your server/DM. Target them with extreme prejudice
MoltenKitten BLID:51255/38643
Col. Burton BLID: 6911
Blue Screen BLID: 43975
CRITAWAKETS BLID: 173449
Blockchip BLID: 30497
TableSalt BLID:88009
Pie/Pastrey Crust BLID: 27690/49212
Metario12 BLID: 5167
dcseal BLID: 167497
SCRUBBY CLANS:
-The Nexus-

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:14:21 AM by patton360 »

oh man i can just imagine the spin-off parody clans

I'm gonna wreck it!

I'm gonna wreck it!
with backdoors ;)

kidding of course

yo
wassup fam
hit me up fam
Akio I sent you an invite to the steam group but you haven't accepted it yet

Tell me when the Nexus and this clan are gonna go at it (if it's public), I'd actually imagine the fight would be awesome

Tell me when the Nexus and this clan are gonna go at it (if it's public), I'd actually imagine the fight would be awesome
hulk hogan will ring the gong

fun fact: the 'scrubs' list is basically the people on the harvested list (except team qi has been switched with the nexus) and with less numbers

also, 'scrubs', really? (it should be with a k, not a c!!!11 jk)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 09:24:09 AM by Blue Screen »

fun fact: the 'scrubs' list is basically the people on the harvested list (except team qi has been switched with the nexus) and with less numbers

interesting coincidence

I request my name be changed to red