What if? Topic.

Author Topic: What if? Topic.  (Read 3329 times)

What if HonyTawk reopened Pokemon RPG?

What if there was pokephilia and drugs within the Pokemon RPG?  What of the probing UFOs?

What if badspot actually fixed run time errors?

What if life isn't real and this is all a simulation, and when we die we are released from this virtual torment to begin our real journey into the real world because all of that simulation was just testing us to see if we were ready for the real world.

What if life isn't real and this is all a simulation, and when we die we are released from this virtual torment to begin our real journey into the real world because all of that simulation was just testing us to see if we were ready for the real world.

What of mayonnaise isn't an instrument?

It isn't.

What if the saying "Don't trust anyone" was made to cause terror?

What if horse radish isn't an instrument either?

What if horse radish isn't an instrument either?

Is Squidward's tentacle an instrument?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, C-Zech, my testicles are not an instrument.
Squidward

No, C-Zech, my testicles are not an instrument.
Squidward

Is Squidward's clarinet an instrument? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wait...

Yes.
But...

What if it wasn't?!

Yes.
But...

What if it wasn't?!

Then my lenny face is a testament to defy all nations.  Truly, I have forged one ring to rule them all.  One ring.  One Lenny.  One meme.

What if the Lenny face isn't a meme?

What if Blockheads had spherical heads?

What if there was an FX can that turns bricks it paints to the golden brick?!

What if blockland had 0 physics problems or runtime errors, along with it being on a new engine yet it looking the exact same but better?

What if blockland had 0 physics problems or runtime errors, along with it being on a new engine yet it looking the exact same but better?

Then we would have a lot more players than we have now, plus we would be significantly closer to singularity.

shhh sylvanor might hear you and join in