KiritoTheGamer

Author Topic: KiritoTheGamer  (Read 2046 times)

I Joined this server called freebuild/RP. There was this guy getting banned nonstop and rejoining, saying that the system was broken and he was rejoining, I have had this happen before myself, and also was called A hacker, the guy who was getting banned a lot was named Fan, Krito was banning him a lot and yelling out "HAAAXX" as he was rejoining. The first ban was "Being innapropraite FOR THE LAST TIME" His BL_ID Was pretty high witch was not a big surprise once so ever. If something could be done I would appreciate it.

Please be specific. Who are you trying to drama, the person banning this man for a potentially justified reason, or the 'hacker' who was evading said banning through some unidentified manner.

Please be specific. Who are you trying to drama, the person banning this man for a potentially justified reason, or the 'hacker' who was evading said banning through some unidentified manner.
The person that is yelling "Haxxxxxx" His BL_ID Is 175603

I'm pretty confused on what's going on, can someone translate this?

KiritoTheGamer is the name of the person,  KiritoTheGamer is the problem

Isn't he the guy that banned someone for hacking his server? How is he the problem?

Okay, so I'm understanding a little bit of the situation.

Although, I really don't understand why Kirito is the problem at all.

Isn't he the guy that banned someone for hacking his server? How is he the problem?
The guy claimed he was hacking. He just kept rejoining, this has also happened with me also.

The guy claimed he was hacking. He just kept rejoining, this has also happened with me also.
This can only happen when the user kicks the victim, banning them prevents them from coming back, so you both did it wrong. Unless the guy had multiple keys (BL_IDs), then that's a different story and Kirito still would not be the problem.

This also does not explain how Kirito is the problem here for kicking/banning someone.

No banned him for awhile and he just rejoin after 5 minutes, either he was being unbanned or its that glitch that happened to me before.

Jeez this guy needs to learn the definition of 'pronoun'

No banned him for awhile and he just rejoin after 5 minutes, either he was being unbanned or its that glitch that happened to me before.
Then he banned him for 5 minutes, simple. It's not a glitch at all, you can permanently ban someone and they'll never be able to join the server again unless the ban list doesn't save when you quit Blockland or unless they get unbanned by an admin (which could be Kirito since he is probably the only admin on the server). When the time is up they're allowed to join again, just permanently ban people if you don't want them on your server again (not encouraging you to ban random people or overkill it).

Augh. You sound like me when I first did a drama!
No one can really do anything to stop this guy, neither will Badspot the best we can do is ban is ID from our servers.
We also need solid evidence, not a ban message, not 1 piece of chat.

And stuff happens again, we are not able to do anything just for the sake that banning is a tool and they can use it whenever they want.

Do you think you could rate him on the chart?
Red = Annoying
Blue = Offensive
Green = Begin a total richardwad
Teal = Just no
Yellow = Hazard to the brain
Orange = Hating
Navy = Racism
Lime Green = Severe