Author Topic: [EASTER EGG] Gun used DooM 64 pistol sound.  (Read 3343 times)

I've checked the sound of the 'Gun' in-game, but it's sounds like from DooM 64. And yes it's the old one, but I'm sorry for obvious. This is actually impressive. Can you replace that sound into the DooM PC Pistol firing sound? Just curious about it.
Is Badspot was inspired by ID Software? Could a little bit better if they add an Doom PC firin' between Doom 64 pistol sound.

its a stock sound, just like the brick break sound from mario and jump sound from pandemonium

I wouldn't call it an easter egg unless it was an actual modeled replica of it.

this is now the easter egg thread

easter egg: one of the zombies in l4b looks exactly like captain cold from lego ice planet

this is now the easter egg thread

easter egg: one of the zombies in l4b looks exactly like captain cold from lego ice planet

Only because the zombies are based off Blockland player avatars that were submitted to Rotondo.

easter egg: you can unlock the true golden brick by loading all the default saves then destroying only the baseplates

it's a hidden achievement

easter egg: you can unlock adventure mode by loading all the default saves, destroying everything but the baseplates and then typing "clockmonster" into chat

easter eggs: the player model and blocks in the game represent Lego characters and Legos.

Easter Egg:A crack in the code is here. The testhat is officially assembled. ITS TIME TO REVIVE HIM AND SMELL THE PAIN. I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET TO AN ULTIMATE POWER,THE COMBINED POWER OF BADSPOT,ROTONDO,KOMPRESSOR AND EPHIALTES.

its a stock sound, just like the brick break sound from mario and jump sound from pandemonium

what is a stock sound? i dislike the gun sound

i love it
i like it
Acceptable
i dislike
I hate it
worst ever
Shouldn't have existed

what is your meter?

Go easy on the colors.

its just a meter of Like / Dislike
Yeah, but why did you have to give a scale?

You could have just asked us what we thought of the sound.

its just a meter of Like / Dislike
you don't need a meter, bud. this is a forum. people express opinions through sentences, not scales