Author Topic: Almost in risk of being shot at today...  (Read 1411 times)

So if any of you guys live in st.louis, you'd know that there was a shooting some where, this happened today actually.
So I woke up this morning, dilly dallying as usual, end up late to my bus stop as usual.
So I got dropped off in my moms car.
Only to find out at the end of the day that people at my morning bus stop was shot at, 3 were shot and those 3 people I actually knew...If I was on time to my bus stop today, I would've been shot at....I guess you can say, I....Dodged a bullet

Edit: if you were wondering, it was 2 guys and 1 girl with the 2 guys being shot in the leg and the girl shot in the stomac...

don't you be dilly dallying

Saint Louis is one of the most dangerous cities in the US, IIRC.

Also, I live in STL and didn't know about said shooting. Thank goodness you're OK. Were the others killed or just injured?

Saint Louis is one of the most dangerous cities in the US, IIRC.
IIRC East STL is the murder capital of the USA

I thought it was new orleans though

or was that worst police...?

I thought it was new orleans though

or was that worst police...?
Quote from: Wikipedia
"According to FBI's data of 2007, the murder rate of East St. Louis hit 101.9 per population of 100,000, surpassing that of cities such as Gary, Indiana (48.3 per pop. 100,000); New Orleans, Louisiana (37.6); Baltimore, Maryland (43.3); and Detroit, Michigan (47.3); as well as that of its neighbor St. Louis (37.2)."

I'd probably kill people too if the place where I live was called Gary.

This is honestly why it's the most dangerous. If you stay out of East St. Louis, you'll for the most part be A-OK.

This is why I live in the west.

This is honestly why it's the most dangerous. If you stay out of East St. Louis, you'll for the most part be A-OK.

And North County, which is pretty much just wide open ghetto. South City is pretty bad too.

Hope there okay, your lucky dude.