Author Topic: Furdle needs forum help :: Which M1 Abrams was produced between 2000 and 2015?  (Read 1125 times)

(clicky wikipedia url)

The B-2 Spirit bomber is a great choice. It's simple to get the topography right, but it still leaves many ways to show off skills in certain areas. Such as smooth shading, seams, mirror planes, texturing, but not spending too much time on it etc.

This is a little too simple in the wrong areas that I'm going for simplicity. I was thinking of something pretty boxy like a tank that has very little curves.

I just read my brief and I didn't realize there is a specified limit to what I can choose:
1. a WW2 bomber with four propeller engine
2. 1970 to 1979 Formula 1 car
3. WW2 submarine (full sized)
4. any mainstream tank produced in 2000 to 2015.

Would be looking within either option 1 or 4.

thermal invisible tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QExHCPLHzw

edit:
woops didnt know u said mainstream
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:56:48 AM by Donnies Catch »

(clicky more wikipedia url)

Then this is what you're going to want. It's an Israeli MBT (Main Battle Tank), that was first trialed in 2005, passed in 2006 and is in service since 2007. Currently 170 of them built, which is impressive for being a less mainstream tank, which brings me to my next main point. It's definitely going to set your project apart. As an added plus, it is very sharp-edged and as far as tanks go, the topography is going to be relatively easy to get right. Don't get me wrong, it's going to be a bastard cubed, but it's going to be easier than most others.

The turret pitch mechanism is going to be easy as well, considering it's only a rotating triangle that goes up.

Edit: example
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:08:48 PM by Dannu »

I just read my brief and I didn't realize there is a specified limit to what I can choose:
1. a WW2 bomber with four propeller engine
2. 1970 to 1979 Formula 1 car
3. WW2 submarine (full sized)
4. any mainstream tank produced in 2000 to 2015.

Would be looking within either option 1 or 4.
Killing machine, roaming in the sky.
B17! Flying home

Yeah do a B17 they dank af

I'm going to do an M1 Abrams. Which model is produced between 2000 to 2015?

I'm going to do an M1 Abrams. Which model is produced between 2000 to 2015?
none of them that arent in development. The m1a3 is in development but youd be much more hard pressed to find information on it.

m1a2 is most recent, in service since 1995 iirc and is pretty much the only one you get when you search m1 abrams

Locking. Decided just to go with a lancaster bomber.