Author Topic: I am declaring war on Ireland  (Read 2808 times)

the Irish have had it too good for too long. I'm sick of them. I've had it. I'm done. I am sure you are too. I hate being near them. I can smell them from here. I can't take it anymore. I have to wipe them out before it's too late, and the optimum time to do this is when they're so drunk they forget that they're loved

THE PLAN

here's how it's going down, I am calling upon at least 4 other forumers from here to aid me in my conquest of Ireland. first, we take off from these 4 points and then after we have secured these beachheads and defeated their navy, we incite operation spud. by burning all their potato farms we ensure that they can no longer breed. here's an accurate simulation of this going down:

I fear though that this may be a difficult war, and if need be I need reassurance from canadians and/or americans to invade the west coast.

yes. I am aware that I am invading my own countries lands, but I'd rather do that than live with the irish.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:07:13 PM by Maxwell. »

ill sit on the dutch shore with binocs to see it happen

to remain underc(l)over and c(l)overt, I am shielding this thread with clovers starting now

this will help you blend in

Im calling the IRA
i'll call the SSS to keep them at bay!

I'm declaring war on Scotland, no longer will we have to deal with those skirt wearing wannabe brits

i'll call the SSS to keep them at bay!
I will call the kitty task force 101

I will call the kitty task force 101

ha

i AM the kitty task force!!!1

i could crash irelands defences by spamming vehicles if u want

i could crash irelands defences by spamming vehicles if u want
yes please do

i wonder what doughboy feels about this

i wonder what doughboy feels about this
probably relieved

scotland isnt a real country