Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16947 times)

In situations like this, it's probably not necessary to bring much attention, but these two just not only got to my nerves, but stooped to an all-time low and made fun of people with Autism. These guys are the ones you need to avoid if you don't want trouble.

It started yesterday after a yesterday roasting. Today, I came in and then Miargentino began by saying "Assh0re". It was nothing at all so I continued playing. Jokingly, I responded "Miar, more like border crosser". Then the flames were fueled. Legoman began by making more of these "asgore asshore" insults. It escalated when he began with Autism insults. After more and more and more insults about autism forced at me, I decided to snap the screenshots of the chat and left the game.

Unfortunately, as I uploaded it to imgur, the whole album didn't even upload. It was stuck. I don't know where to upload them now so I attached them here. /Discuss and what do you think about this?

Here's some more of those pictures. (not in order)

Well, I can see why the making fun of autism got to you
probably wasn't drama worthy considering it only happened a few times, and even if they spammed it the most it'd be worth doing is reporting it to a moderator or something

I responded "Miar, more like border crosser".
what the hell kind of response is that

Well, I can see why the making fun of autism got to you
probably wasn't drama worthy considering it only happened a few times, and even if they spammed it the most it'd be worth doing is reporting it to a moderator or something
They have been doing this the minute I joined the server and yesterday. It's very frustrating.
what the hell kind of response is that
As I said, it's a joke because Miargentino says they are latin (spain decendent)

um
latin isn't a spain descendant lmaoooooo

um
latin isn't a spain descendant lmaoooooo
I said they are from spain. Latin isn't a spain decedent, i know.

As I said, it's a joke because Miargentino says they are latin (spain decendent)
1. You never said he was latin.
2. Latin is either the Roman language, or people who's first language descends from Latin (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, just to name a few)
I said they are from spain. Latin isn't a spain decedent, i know.
you literally just said
latin (spain decendent)

1. You never said he was latin.
2. Latin is either the Roman language, or people who's first language descends from Latin (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, just to name a few)you literally just said
i don't think you get it. he said he was from spain so i put spain decedent but it doesn't mean that latin is from spain.

or people who's first language descends from Latin (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, just to name a few)
actually those'd be romantic countries, not latin countries

Excuse me, you started with "Dirty mexican", I was speaking spanish with Legoman.

One of my best friends lives in Mexico and I hate your racism.

PD: Stop stuffposting.

Excuse me, you started with "Dirty mexican", I was speaking spanish with Legoman.

One of my best friends lives in Mexico and I hate your racism.

PD: Stop stuffposting.

Please look at the screenshots before you post. Thanks a bunch.

Excuse me, you started with "Dirty mexican"

this drama is getting better and better already

I did tell you guys to drop the argument, yet you continue the yabbering here?

This Post is getting even more dumber and Dumber -.-