Author Topic: Coolguy32's Servers - Offline  (Read 982 times)

Coolguy32's servers!

I don't want to get yell'd at btw. Anyway I will host servers Mostly Dm's,OMA,fortwars and eventing servers or anything random

Server statue: Offline

Also If you want admin, apply for it.
:: IGN:
:: BLID:
:: Why should I accept you:

And Btw NO JOKE apps. There not funny.

Main Server Rules:
Coming soon....

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:33:36 AM by cooolguy32 »

IGN: Gatysh
BLID: 9199
Why?: I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenail and I'll stop anyone that goes again and talks that stuff.

IGN: Trogtor
BLID: 23897
Why should I accept you:

IGN: Gatysh
BLID: 9199
Why?: I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenail and I'll stop anyone that goes again and talks that stuff.
No.

IGN: Trogtor
BLID: 23897
Why should I accept you:

Accepted! I'll add you to the admin list later.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:31:48 PM by cooolguy32 »

:: IGN: jew
:: BLID: 29865
:: Why should I accept you: yeah

:: IGN: BI0Hazzard
:: BLID: 14911
:: Why should I accept you: Played this game since '09, managed many servers from CityRPGs, TDMs etc, currently hosting a rising lava server. Available to host servers and with website intergration.

This ones for Rising Lava: here

Accepted! I'll add you to the admin list later.
what the hell, is it that easy?

what the hell, is it that easy?
No, I just wanted to admin him.

:: IGN: BI0Hazzard
:: BLID: 14911
:: Why should I accept you: Played this game since '09, managed many servers from CityRPGs, TDMs etc, currently hosting a rising lava server. Available to host servers and with website intergration.

This ones for Rising Lava: here
Accepted, you manage quality servers from what I have seen and there no reason I shouldn't accept you.

: IGN:Asgore
:: BLID:160961
:: Why should I accept you:I'm a fair guy and I want to make everyone's experience fair and better. Unfairness is Unadmissable.

Accepted, you manage quality servers from what I have seen and there no reason I shouldn't accept you.

Thanks, that's quite nice to hear! Awesome.

:: IGN: OfficerKenny
:: BLID: 37651
:: Why should I accept you: i like helping out servers, i am an admin on tezuni's servers.  Also, we both watch the master reactor "what it is guys, its your boi blasphamoushd."

:: IGN: OfficerKenny
:: BLID: 37651
:: Why should I accept you: i like helping out servers, i am an admin on tezuni's servers.  Also, we both watch the master reactor "what it is guys, its your boi blasphamoushd."

Accepted, I seen you admin on there, you do a good job at it.

: IGN:Asgore
:: BLID:160961
:: Why should I accept you:I'm a fair guy and I want to make everyone's experience fair and better. Unfairness is Unadmissable.

Not accepted. Reason: being a "fair guy" doesn't get you admin. Sorry.

:: IGN: Yes
:: BLID: I think so
:: Why should I accept you: How do I become admin

:: IGN: Yes
:: BLID: I think so
:: Why should I accept you: How do I become admin

And Btw NO JOKE apps. There not funny.