How do you imagine Annoying Orange's wall?

Poll

What do you think overall about trump's plan for a wall

loving stuffhead roostersucker die in a hole Annoying Orange!!!!
19 (12.3%)
Impossible, but possible...
10 (6.5%)
42 (27.1%)
Sure... More protection less beans
9 (5.8%)
Of course!
8 (5.2%)
67 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 155

Author Topic: How do you imagine Annoying Orange's wall?  (Read 14480 times)

The sentry uses thermal imaging to locate human sized targets. All it takes is a big glass "turtle shell" and a bunch of Mexicans to carry it on the inside to cross the border completely undetected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpx7hsoYEt4
Nothing an optical camera wouldn't solve. Make it motion activated and connect it up to a control room so a human eye can make the final distinction whenever it's uncertain whether to shoot or not. Then they'd need to slowly traverse the 3KM while camouflaged to fool all the automated detection, something a simple fence would make awkward as hell. We could also trick out the fence with electricity, barbed wire, contact sensors, and/or flame decals.

Can't americans just pick up some aliens from home depo and have them protect the border?

The sentry uses thermal imaging to locate human sized targets. All it takes is a big glass "turtle shell" and a bunch of Mexicans to carry it on the inside to cross the border completely undetected.

All it takes is an unusual and inefficient method that requires a lot of money and coordination? I'd say that's a non-issue.

All it takes is an unusual and inefficient method that requires a lot of money and coordination? I'd say that's a non-issue.
Eh, I wouldn't put it past them to go all out. Not like they're crossing the border for fun. They're escaping from miserable conditions with their sights set on a new, more prosperous life. If they're gonna make the attempt, they're gonna use every trick they can.

With that in mind, it'd be an insult to their resolve to not go all out on defense as well! Let's add minefields, unmanned attack drones, and a lava moat!

Eh, I wouldn't put it past them to go all out. Not like they're crossing the border for fun. They're escaping from miserable conditions with their sights set on a new, more prosperous life. If they're gonna make the attempt, they're gonna use every trick they can.

With that in mind, it'd be an insult to their resolve to not go all out on defense as well! Let's add minefields, unmanned attack drones, and a lava moat!
a brilliant post, thank you

And to also add that they're running at turrets poised to shoot and kill. If there is a glitch to be exploited, it will definitely be exploited. I just don't see it happening enough to be a likely clause in the turret plan

And to also add that they're running at turrets poised to shoot and kill. If there is a glitch to be exploited, it will definitely be exploited. I just don't see it happening enough to be a likely clause in the turret plan
Yeah but if word gets out that there's a way through them that works consistently, and it's something that can't be fixed through software, it's gonna be a pain to upgrade all those guns, and in the meantime you're gonna have plenty of people using the technique to slip through the cracks. Best to make them as airtight as possible the first time so that it serves its purpose and keeps people out, rather than slowing them down until they have a reliable workaround.

Long, hard, thick, and the biggest of the world.

Annoying Orange has a tiny snake though

I was talking about the wall, you silly.

Annoying Orange won't be able to do a ribbon cutting ceremony because his fingers are too stubby to use a pair of scissors

hey here I am, technically an immigrant from Canada who isn't urged to murder all illegal immigrants, have you found your target?
Neither of those are what I mean and you know it

Annoying Orange won't be able to do a ribbon cutting ceremony because his fingers are too stubby to use a pair of scissors
How do you have a ribbon cutting ceremony for a wall anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGnckFuO-Y

How do you have a ribbon cutting ceremony for a wall anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGnckFuO-Y
if we can build a 1900 mile wall, we can get a 1900 mile ribbon

if we can build a 1900 mile wall, we can get a 1900 mile ribbon
But cutting a ribbon is supposed to symbolize that something is now open to the public. Maybe we he can do the opposite, have two long ribbons each stretching halfway, and at the middle hold a ceremony where he tapes the two ends together and proclaims the border officially closed.

Or maybe he could hold a ceremony just a bit south of the border when the turrets come online, and proclaim the kill-zone officially open to the public. The he cuts the ribbon and a bunch of Mexicans charge at it in a group to see if overwhelming numbers will be enough to get a few of them in.