Author Topic: who are your blf besties  (Read 2795 times)

cybertails1998
maxwell
candle/cool boi/hodototman
otto (he's a Cool Guy)
flatflyer

Donnies Catch because he's marked as my first PM I don't know people here well yet
eyyyy

Also I feel like donnies catch and I have a friendship even though I don't talk to them is that weird???
yea i feel the same way!

I think Donnies Catch is p. chill
aaaaaaaaaaa

Looking through my PMs there are like 3 people who have ever messaged me not about business of some kind.

SWAT One
Plethora (he's my brother though)
Bobafet5
I think there was another but I already forgot

People who I've previously had friendships with include
hodot
Freek kind of
And a bunch of dead accounts

I don't really talk to anybody anymore or play multiplayer games I don't have the patience or desire to talk with real people anymore.

Satan and Nicepoint are good bros of mine. That's about it tho (that I remember)

I also forgot pie crust
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:08:06 AM by Space1255 »

purplemetro
wafflecake
catzoo

Satan From Wreck it Ralph

Tudoreleu

Hawt

Darth C3P0

Pastery Crust is kinda nice to me

Dangit I forgot Donnie sorry man. :/

(Insert list of random players not on the forums that I can't remember atm, except for Qualimer)

Probably my friend Cookies & cream, don't remember if my friend vixenarious has a BLF account but he is another bud.
I talk for hours with both of them, they are my oldest friends on steam which is nice. *Not by age but by when i friended them*

i occasionally forget ravencroft every now and again and maybe betel gives me head. weve never had a 3some tho

Why do y'all have friends and I have to pay 11/hr for somebody to go to prom with me