0 (0%)
No, let's talk about it.
1 (33.3%)
No, I will try to participate more.
2 (66.7%)
Other (PM any moderator.)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Insurrection II — [A New Day, pt. 3] — Mission Briefing  (Read 9649 times)

"Uuuuuh," Alexandru stopped to take another bite of egg blend.  "Maybe like, between two hundred and three hundred.  Gotta be.  But we'll get more, I'm sure."

"Hm," Petir nods as he chews on his last bite of egg and quickly swallows, opening his water bottle and washing it down with a swig.  He then tosses the plate into a nearby trash can, keeping the roll and taking a bite.

"Oh, by the way," Petir says while covering his mouth after he swallows the bite of roll, "My PD has been jamming more than usual lately.  Can you take a look at it later?"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 01:05:08 PM by SWAT One »

Alexandru uses the last of his egg blend to make a sandwich out of his biscuit, polishing the thing off within seconds.  He begins to chug his water, taking out half of the bottle before he stopped.  "Yeah, I'll take a look.  I'm gonna go head to the beach for a few," he said, "I'll be back for the meeting."  He started off for the exit of the courtyard.

Petir nods to himself and sits down on a large pipeline and reclines back.  He sees the last of the operatives coming down the stairs.  A couple of engineers are trying to fix a large lift near the steel-framed stairwell.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:30:49 PM by SWAT One »

Lazar appears with a medical satchel on his back, having double checked it before heading out to meet the commander.

Alexander wakes up and goes to the courtyard to eat

(cant wake up)

Indeed, Đurad sees an antelope. What a nice animal.

Seeing the letter, he takes quickly to the rode and follows the same path as Suljo to Polventa.

Suljo instructs the driver to stop, pays his fare, and steps out of the rickety old car. Looking around for any suspicious people, he makes his way toward the HQ and eventually in. He breathes a sigh of relief and walks to the food line to get a real breakfast.

Lazar appears with a medical satchel on his back, having double checked it before heading out to meet the commander.
Lazar is stopped by a man by the name of Boban Nolak.  "Sorry, sir.  The commandant will make the announcement at noon.  You will have to be patient."

Alexander wakes up and goes to the courtyard to eat
Alexander finds a nearly empty heated tray of egg blend and a ravished of breakfast biscuits.

Seeing the letter, he takes quickly to the rode and follows the same path as Suljo to Polventa.
Đurad is dropped off and heads to the decided upon location.

Suljo instructs the driver to stop, pays his fare, and steps out of the rickety old car. Looking around for any suspicious people, he makes his way toward the HQ and eventually in. He breathes a sigh of relief and walks to the food line to get a real breakfast.
Suljo arrives at the line, meeting Alexander there eyeing the food left behind.  Moments later, Đurad would see Suljo and Alexander over at the food line.

A cook shouts, "It's 10:30, lads!  Last call at 11!" then goes back to arguing with a slightly overweight man wanting to get seconds.

can I go into stasis
Sure.  Let's just say that Mr. Nagant woke up with a sickness and cannot attend the rally.  How long do you think you will be inactive?

Also, guys, you only really need mods to say the result of your action unless canon must be dictated or to prevent powergame.  If you want to go to the food line, you are free to help yourself.  The mods have no reason nor interest to stop you.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:37:00 PM by SWAT One »

10 days. Quite the fever.

10 days. Quite the fever.
I'm sorry to hear that.  Your stasis will expire on March 31 at midnight, or sooner by your choice.  Get well soon.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:15:40 PM by SWAT One »

An officer shouts from atop a large fuel tank and the murmur of conversation gets quieter..
"The speech will begin at noon!  It is currently 11!  Last call for the breakfast bar in 15 minutes!"
The murmur then resumes louder than it was before the announcement, but dies down in a minute.

Petir gets up and goes back to the food line as he sees one of the assistant cooks setting down a crate of oranges.