Author Topic: South Dakota 1905  (Read 4508 times)

Summary:
-Deadwood, South Dakota is a town running low on limber, food, and human decency.
-Two mountains and a lake.
-William Howard Taft is president.
-Russia is at war with Japan.
-This is a simple role play; the only forced variable is bullets, ride a horse or ride a wagon, lots of potential.
-Open for new homes and businesses.
-Be whatever you want to be as long as it falls into the category of old west.
-Beware of wolves.
-The Road to Wyoming has been opened.

The main idea focused on this project was simple, this is for players who enjoy a simple Roleplay with Minigame.

The server will return Friday, March 25.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:11:19 PM by scoobs »

If you're going to base a build on a real location, would it kill you to do a bit more research?  South Dakota is mostly grassland, and the Black Hills are absolutely packed with trees (where do you think it gets the name?), but this looks desert-like barren.  And what is that, an ocean shore?  In an inland state???

I kind of like it though.  Reminds me of old Garry's Mod roleplay maps.

If you're going to base a build on a real location, would it kill you to do a bit more research? 

yeah I wasn't thinking too much of it. Ive hosted old west rps like this back in the good old days but this is the first time ive actually named the town, more focused on the roleplay than the location, thanks for pointing that out though haha.

the walls could be more detailed, and why is the terrain so flat? needs small bumps imo, something to make it less bland

and another thing

I dont like how the shore is just cubes, needs wedges imo

added grass to some areas, that's it though, already too complicated

what is that, an ocean shore?  In an inland state???

oh yeah, the background is a mountain range, the dock goes out what is supposed to be a large lake

Next time it is up I will have an edit of the merp chat mod to help organize posses and militias.

question is when it will be back up

question is when it will be back up

This Friday the server will return to the year 1911.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:37:11 PM by scoobs »